Old 06-16-2007, 01:13 PM   #1
scaevola
BlackBerryFAQ.com Moderator

Model: 9900
PIN: ask Nicely.
Carrier: AT&T/tmobile
Default 8300 Vinyl Pocket WTS

Please Login to Remove!

I hope I won't get scolded by the mods. But I ordered one of those vinyl pockets (when I got my bb b/c it had no case). Anyway it arrived the other day, I had purchased a oem strap one because I couldn't wait. I was hoping the vinyl one would be easier to use(strap can be annoying at times). I was most disheartened to find out it had no belt strap. Which I have to have.

So I'm would anyone be willing to buy it off me I bought it for $20 +10 shipping hoping someone will buy it off me for What I paid. Its mint I promise, althought I did put my blackberry in once found out there was no strap and put it in the box.

I'm looking for $20 total I'll cover shipping and you can pay via paypal if you don't mind. PM if your interested or post or something.

If mods want to put this in buy sell- I appologize but I don't know if everyone visits each board and this does pertain specifically only to the Curve.

Thanks. I hope someone is interested otherwise it will be collecting dust in a closet somewhere.

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail
Closed Thread