BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 10:41 PM   #1
jr39
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default Switched from Treo to 7200 series?

Please Login to Remove!

Have almost decided to jump from Treo 600 to BB 7250. Have read all about them -- here and @ BlackBerry.com -- haven't examined a 7250 up close tho. Those of you who've had both, does the screen on the 7200-series permit you to view more of a message than on the Treo (both at default text size) or 'bout the same amount?

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
Brenteus Maximus
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7250
Carrier: Bell Mobility

Well i haven't used the treo as a regular user but i work with them (selling and servicing them) and i've seen them in action enough to give a decent opinion. compared to the blackberry on standard text size the treo doesn't show nearly as much of an email. but then its to do with font and size for standard viewing on it as opposed to the blackberry 7250. but i can safely say that i see plenty more email text on my blackberry than i have on a treo 600 screen in the standard email program.

PIN: 30076BB7
Closed Thread