BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
lshing

Model: 8100
Wink Any cases available in-store in Los Angeles

Please Login to Remove!

Am new to blackberry as well as forum, very cool. I'm about to take off for a trip and wanted to get a case for my new baby before taking off, but have only found them online, where they'd have to be delivered, etc. Have looked at all the basic stores like Best Buy, Compusa, Office Depot, etc. plus local cingular store but no one seems to carry any cases. looking for a case where you can work the keys, not just a pouch. Any ideas at all? Thanks!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
BBChristopher
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T

Online is where you will have to look.

Which BB do you have?
850, 950, 957, 7100, 7130, 8100, 8800, 8310, 9000
Old 12-19-2006, 01:35 PM   #3
secrecyguy
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Carrier: T-mobile

I try to look for them for myself too but I end up have to get it online. That's the only way to get it. I am in Southern California and I am in the area of Los Angeles county, Ventura county, and Santa Barabara county. Sorry...

If you need it quick, get it express mailed to you.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:38 PM   #4
kidjay

Model: 7100T
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lshing
Am new to blackberry as well as forum, very cool. I'm about to take off for a trip and wanted to get a case for my new baby before taking off, but have only found them online, where they'd have to be delivered, etc. Have looked at all the basic stores like Best Buy, Compusa, Office Depot, etc. plus local cingular store but no one seems to carry any cases. looking for a case where you can work the keys, not just a pouch. Any ideas at all? Thanks!
I have a couple of RIM OEM cases for sale as well as other OEM accessories for travel or everyday use. I live in Cerritos. email at [email address] if you need it right away
Old 01-03-2007, 10:55 PM   #5
jack wilson
No longer Registered.

Model: 8700c
Default compare prices for blackberry devices and accessories on SmarterDeals.com

SmarterDeals.com is a price comparison engine created for consumers who want to find the best prices fast. Listings are monitored to ensure timeliness and accuracy. No "after rebate" pricing allows for easy apples-to-apples comparisons. Tactics such as selling used/refurbished products as new, or bait-and-switch maneuvers are not permitted.

You can compare prices for Computer Hardware Computer Software, Notebooks, MP3/MP4 Players and accessories, Cameras, Games, toys, Cellular phones and accessories, Television, DVD players, Audio Electronics such as Car Stereo, Home Stereo etc and lots more consumer electronics products.

Try a search and see the SmarterDeals difference! Visit SmarterDeals.com Now!!
Old 01-04-2007, 12:51 AM   #6
locns

Carrier: T-Mobile

You can also order from chinesecatt. If you live in LA, it will take about a day to arrive.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:53 AM   #7
zimbu1234
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9780
Carrier: T-Mobile

RIM makes a nice leather pouch that swivels that has a flap on it. I went with the TMobile pouch with the flap that doesnt swivel. I also removed the flap. I find it annoying to have to flip the flap every time i look at it...which is like every 10 minutes.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:57 AM   #8
BoxWave
Platinum Sponsor

Model: Pearl
Carrier: Cingular

We have cases, and offer overnight, and next day shipping. BoxWave Accessories - Treo, Blackberry, iPod, PSP & PDA Accessories.

Chris-
BoxWave Accessories

Last edited by BoxWave; 03-08-2007 at 01:26 AM..
Old 01-04-2007, 10:29 PM   #9
No Longer Registered.

Quote:
What cases are you looking in particular. If you are in LA, I'm in Pasadena and you can pick it up. No shipping charge since your are a BBF Member.

PM me what you need. I'm a retailer.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #10
figsjohn
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Hey, if your in the austin,texas you can find them at the cingular store on slaghter ln and interstate 35. such a cool find cuz i dont like to wait for stuff to be delivered.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3 PACK FROM CINGULAR.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	6454  
Old 01-06-2007, 09:48 PM   #11
hf1khal
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8900
Carrier: At&T

All the Cingular stores got the BB leather case and it should be in stock at one of them. make sure that it is a corporate store and not a third party cingular branded store. By me the branded store does not have it at all while the Corporate store has it.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:19 PM   #12
figsjohn
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hf1khal
All the Cingular stores got the BB leather case and it should be in stock at one of them. make sure that it is a corporate store and not a third party cingular branded store. By me the branded store does not have it at all while the Corporate store has it.
Yea, its a corp store.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:20 PM   #13
hf1khal
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8900
Carrier: At&T

you then should call a few of them. The 5 stores near me all have it.