Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
cookie
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
Carrier: Three Ireland
Default Blackberry Bold Ireland

Please Login to Remove!

Just got my Blackberry Bold here in Ireland. Previously had a curve 8310. I'm loving the new bold so far. Very impressed with all it can do to date. Anyone else from Ireland get theirs yet?
Old 10-08-2008, 03:28 AM   #2
Ruairi

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2 irl

Yup. There is a thread somewhere further down. Got mine last week. Mainly positive so far, except for battery life and the previously mentioned youtube error. And how often I have to clean the screen. And how wide it is! But the screen is fab, the GPS adds a whole new dimension, and the speakers & speakerphone are amazing. Try the free "GPS tracker" and "Amaze gps" apps. And update your firmware to .147. Enjoy. And don't be looking at any reviews of the Storm .....
Old 10-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
cookie
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
Carrier: Three Ireland

I dont like the storm for on reason...on screen keyboard. No thank you. I'm downloading .162 at the moment and will install that to see how it is (i've .147 installed now). I'm impressed with it so far (the Bold that is) except battery life. Talk about sucking the life out of you. Will take a look at the software you mentioned. Thanks. I noticed too the practically surround sound speakers. High quality!!!
Closed Thread