Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
gorillag

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Meeting Invite to Google calendar and sync

Please Login to Remove!

First off hello to everyone. I have a couple of questions that i hope someone can help with.

1) I can send an meeting invite from outlook 2003 as an ical to my google calendar. I receive the email on my BB Bold and I click the bberry button and it gives me a range of options e.g accept, tentative etc. I click accept and it adds the entry to my bb calendar and sends an acceptance email via my google mail which is set up on my bberry. However it will not show up on google calendar even after I sync. If I view the invite via gmail on bberry I get a*.ics file which i can open but cannot accept.

2)I know this may be the wrong arena but have searched all over for the answer. When I forward meeting invites from outlook 2003/2007 to my google calendar i cant accept the metting i have language set to english us all i see are .ics attachments.

What I want to be able to do is forward work meetings to my google accept via bberry then keep it all in sync. My work system will not allow me to sync with my desktop. So I thought I could do it this way rather than download a csv everynight and update google calendar that way.

I would like to be able to forward meetings to google and eiher accept them via he email to bberry or at least go into gail and accept them through that on my bberry.

Cheers
Closed Thread