BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
AZA43
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Lightbulb Business Users More Satisfied With BlackBerrys Than Any Other Smartphone, Study Finds

Please Login to Remove!

Not surprisingly, a new study from J.D. Power and Associates has found that business users are more satisfied with BlackBerrys than any other smartphone.

I'm betting there are plenty more business BlackBerry users than any other business smartphone users, as well. Also, most BlackBerrys are made specifically for business users so they probably cater to those folks' needs better.

I'd like to see a similar survey that gauges consumer satisfaction with their smartphones. I wonder where RIM and the BlackBerry would place in that list?

If you're a business smartphone users, what do you think is the best device for your needs?

Check out a write up of the study.

AZA
Old 11-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #2
complexx
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

These articles always make me laugh. Perhaps if RIM actually had reasonable competition in the market the article might have some slight value, but since they don't, it's just funny.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:38 PM   #3
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

It is a very interesting poll for sure, and I agree with you, that it isn't very surprising.

But I guess RIM has also seen the light that there are many more consumer buyers out there, given the recent numbers of new releases with camera, GPS and WiFi, which IMHO are more for the general consumer than the business buyer.

In addition, I think many of these consumer buyers are opting for no dataplan or trying to get around using the BB dataplan. I wonder what their satisfaction level is with the BB?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:39 PM   #4
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by complexx View Post
These articles always make me laugh. Perhaps if RIM actually had reasonable competition in the market the article might have some slight value, but since they don't, it's just funny.
There is competition - just none that can match the BB for security, stability and email!
Old 11-02-2007, 01:51 PM   #5
complexx
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub View Post
There is competition - just none that can match the BB for security, stability and email!
Closed Thread