Old 01-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
jdiggs
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default How to restore theme wallpaper

Please Login to Remove!

After I replace a theme's wallpaper with a picture stored on my media card, how do I return to the theme's default wallpaper? I can't seem to figure out where they are stored.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
jrice0309

Model: 8820
PIN: QWERTY
Carrier: AT&T

Just go to media, pictures, and click the menu button on any picture and click reset home screen image.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
jdiggs

PIN: N/A

I tried that, but the wallpapers that are associated with a theme don't show up in my pictures or preloaded pictures. Neither the themes I have downloaded or the preinstalled themes wallpapers are in either folder.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
bpdunsta
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiggs View Post
I tried that, but the wallpapers that are associated with a theme don't show up in my pictures or preloaded pictures. Neither the themes I have downloaded or the preinstalled themes wallpapers are in either folder.
Just scroll to ANY picture. After hitting the menu button, you will see "Reset Home Screen Image." This resets to whatever the default background is for the theme.
Closed Thread