Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkomsel
Default Can Not Restore/ Synchronize Contact

Please Login to Remove!

Dear All, Could you help me, please

I just upgraded my BB 9700 to OS 6
In the proces of upgrading, it restored only small number of my contact

Using Desktop Software, I tried to restore, but it only offer to restore last used Address Book

I tried to synchronize, but it said: Synchronization is currently not available for Address Book, because the application is (are) configure for wireless synchronization.

I click on "Help", it said: If wireless data synchronization is available for your BlackBerry® device, but you want to synchronize your organizer data using the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager, verify that wireless data synchronization is turned off on your device. Click Help on your device for more information about wireless data synchronization.

I went to Help in my BB, it asked me to gor to contact application, and click option, and enable/ disable from there.

Unfortunately, the function is not there

Many thanks

Riri - jakarta
Old 05-17-2011, 08:04 AM   #2
bahurd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: Can Not Restore/ Synchronize Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riri View Post
Dear All, Could you help me, please

I just upgraded my BB 9700 to OS 6
In the proces of upgrading, it restored only small number of my contact

Using Desktop Software, I tried to restore, but it only offer to restore last used Address Book

I tried to synchronize, but it said: Synchronization is currently not available for Address Book, because the application is (are) configure for wireless synchronization.

I click on "Help", it said: If wireless data synchronization is available for your BlackBerry® device, but you want to synchronize your organizer data using the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager, verify that wireless data synchronization is turned off on your device. Click Help on your device for more information about wireless data synchronization.

I went to Help in my BB, it asked me to gor to contact application, and click option, and enable/ disable from there.

Unfortunately, the function is not there

Many thanks

Riri - jakarta
Hello,

Open your contacts, press the Blackberry Menu key, select options, make sure you select NO on the Mobile Backup option way at the bottom.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:44 AM   #3
Riri

PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkomsel
Default Re: Can Not Restore/ Synchronize Contact

Bahur and Dear ALL

Many thanks.

My son just found that the option is in the email setup.

And now, I have successfully synchronize my contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahurd View Post
Hello,

Open your contacts, press the Blackberry Menu key, select options, make sure you select NO on the Mobile Backup option way at the bottom.
Closed Thread