Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 02:10 PM   #21
bjchantry
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon
Default Issue resolved

Please Login to Remove!

Well after all my posts and a long time, I was finally contacted by bPlay and they took care of me, so while I must say the long time to respond is not exactly excusable, they did take care of me.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:26 PM   #22
wolfpack1825

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TELUS
Default Bplay support

So after a lengthy time, my issues have been resolved as well. I was going to write them off, but they took care of me finally.

So for what it is worth, letting you guys know.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:17 PM   #23
six attack
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Default Resolved

Like the above posters, although it took a long time, my issues have been resolved. A representative actually took it upon himself to contact me through these forums and worked individually with me to settle my account.

Its too bad that they are taking so long to get back to people, but in the end, they do settle problems.

I officially remove Bplay/Magmic from my blacklist.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #24
rdonham

Model: 8300
Carrier: ATT
Default Horrible

I bought 3 games from Bplay and none of them worked. Now I'm told, nobody will get to resolve this for weeks. I'm thinking of legal action against this fraud of a company
Old 03-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #25
gemmahuit

Model: 732
Carrier: T-Mobile
Unhappy BPlay Themes

I recently had a troubleshooting call with T-Mobile and they had me do a factory reset (which didnt fix the issue) but before they had me do that they had me back up my phone, and told me all of my themes etc would be saved.

Well after I restored from the back up, my themes and games are gone..

I tried to go back through my email, found the link to the purchases i made and It is telling me that the links are expired,

What was the phone number you used to call BPlay?
Old 03-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #26
nevergirl

Model: 8130
Carrier: verizon

I purchased three games from Bplay a week and a half ago.

After I paid for the games, and before I could write them down, the webpage with the activation codes got refreshed and would not display for me anymore. I wasn't concerned since Bplay said they would send me an email with the activation codes and download links for my games.. However, three days went by with no sign of an email from Bplay with these codes.

I was able to download the games from my BB's browser, but was not able to activate them without the codes. An email to Bplay support was responded to within 2 days, but only one of the activation codes they gave me works.

The other two games are still unplayable.. and the time lag from Bplay on getting these codes to me has been frustrating. Not to mention that I've just now found out that I mistyped my BB PIN # in my initial support email! I've just sent a message from my blackberry that will hopefully update my ticket with the correct PIN and help get the right codes.. but man! This is so frustrating, and could have all been solved quickly if only I'd gotten my confirmation email in the first place. Did anyone else not get their confirmation email from Bplay after making a purchase?

I'd really like to play my Worms 2007 now plz.

Last edited by nevergirl; 03-23-2008 at 06:05 PM..
Old 01-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #27
Iced-1nk

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile

support number is <number removed> its an international number in Canada. use all the numbers when calling from the US.
Found the number, after a few fast busys I got through and spoke to a very nice chap who sorted me right out.

I wish they published the number on the site. Come on BPLAY/MAGMIC, support shouldn't be this hard to reach.

Last edited by John Clark; 01-16-2009 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: removed phone number per bplay request
Old 04-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #28
aimstergal

Model: 8330
Carrier: Sprint
Angry

Ok, it's been 2 years since your post. I've sent over 5 emails to bplay over the last 3 weeks and have absolutely no response. I've purchased products from them and have switched phones. I've used their purchases link for switching phones but a lot of my purchases aren't listed! This is HORRIFIC customer service. They get our money immediately, why should'nt we receive the same with their help. Even an auto-reply email would be welcome but I've received nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagmicGames View Post
Hello all,
Just a note to say that all support issues are very important to us. At times, Bplay and Magmic Games experience very high service volume. Currently we are working through our support backlog as quickly as we can and we apologize for lengthy turnaround times.
We are working hard to improve our customer support. Please bear with us, and know that if you have a case number you will be contacted.
-Magmic Games
Old 04-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #29
vito032
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: t-mobile

I upgraded my phone I had THK3 on my old BB i didn't know about switching phones link it wasn't that much so i just bought it again i get my bill i was expecting a charge of 5.99 but it was for like 35.94 they charged me 6 times. once the first time i downloaded it then 5 more the next day most less then a minute apart. Call t mobile and they took care of it with no problems I'm really glad i did have to deal with them.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #30
AzDave2010

Carrier: T Mobile
Thumbs down Bplay is an absolute joke

I found this thread when attempting to get Bplay NYtimes Crossword/Sudoko to work. BPLAY is still unresponsive and terrible. They have my money, granted it is only 6 bucks, and I have nothing. I will never purchase anything from them. I am off to file a BBB complaint as we speak
Dave
Old 05-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #31
AzDave2010

Carrier: T Mobile

By the way the whois in Bplay is now protected by whoisprotector.com. They are now truly, actively hiding from the customers.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #32
marianela0130

Model: 8900
Carrier: Cable & Wireless
Thumbs down Buyers Beware Of Bplay

BUYERS BEWARE OF BPLAY. I dont have any idea how much money I had spend on bplay and the time that I buy a theme and does not appear on my theme list, I try to contact them with NO response after 3 weeks. Not even a refund, nothing, not a line. I received an email back saying that they will contact me 5 to 7 business days, does that mean 3 weeks for them?
Old 07-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #33
marianela0130

Model: 8900
Carrier: Cable & Wireless

They finally answered and tried to give me a solution that didnt work, I told them and no more responses or reimbursements, BUYERS BEWARE OF BPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 06:29 AM   #34
RadioDude
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianela0130 View Post
BUYERS BEWARE OF BPLAY. I dont have any idea how much money I had spend on bplay and the time that I buy a theme and does not appear on my theme list, I try to contact them with NO response after 3 weeks. Not even a refund, nothing, not a line. I received an email back saying that they will contact me 5 to 7 business days, does that mean 3 weeks for them?

Probably more like 3-6 months if your lucky!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 12:24 PM   #35
Manajae

Default Contact For Bplay

I saw the question about people not being able to contact bplay. I installed three games and one did not show up. I always order things from bplay so I wasn't having that online support get back to me in 5-7 days when they already took my money. I just looked on my bank account info and called them. Yes, they had a little attitude because I didn't stick to the online support thing. I told them, you have my money now so I want my game NOW. 613-241-3571 That's their number. I don't like doing business online or through email. I like to talk to people. I got my game within minutes. It's funny though because when I called the number it sounds like one guy working from home. He put me on hold and acted like he was getting me over to another dept. When I repeated my issue he said "Oh that's all" and he fixed it. I think they do ignore those tickets.

Last edited by Manajae; 08-24-2009 at 12:32 PM..
Old 08-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #36
Manajae

Default I gotcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioDude View Post
Probably more like 3-6 months if your lucky!!!
613-241-3571 is the lucky lotto numbers for you today
Old 08-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #37
Drakeford
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint

This is pathetic. Everyone is having the same issue. You pay promptly without getting a response when you have an issue. I emailed BPlay support Sunday and still have not received a response. It should not take 5-7 days to get a response after you have paid. I will start purchasing from another source. DAMN!
Closed Thread