BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
balders

Model: 7100
Default Intellisync - Folders

Please Login to Remove!

I have recently had MS SBS installed on my lap top. My Calender and Contacts have been copied to my new mailbox from my personal folders within Outlook 2003.

Now every time I sync with my Blackberry, the calendar correctly syncs with the calender within the new mailbox, but my contacts still syncs with the contacts within my personal folders.

When I configure PIM from the menu, after pressing 'choose' and then 'browse' for Calender, it correctly gives me the options of mailbox, personal folders and public folders, and it is correctly set to mailbox.

For contacts it only gives me the option of personal folders. Obviously I do everything now from my 'mailbox' not personal folders so it will be a pain using the calender in mailbox and contacts in personal folders!

How do I get to choose the option for contacts of my new mailbox as it doesn't appear whereas it does for calender ?

Hope that makes sense ?
Old 07-04-2006, 09:59 AM   #2
Fkewl
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8830
Carrier: Bell

find and remove the "Intellisync" folder

to find where it is : in Desktop Manager > Options (next to File, Edit..) then Data Folder Settings.. Look for Current data folder

Before removing it, close Desktop Manager

Once removed, restart Desktop Manager and reconfigure all your synch settings which should be ok now.

If you worry about data loss (should be none), then just rename the folder instead before removing it

With sufficient thrust, Blackberrys can fly
Closed Thread