Old 06-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
mextel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default BES and BIS

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,
I am currently on the BES with an 8700g from T-Mo, and I found that you are able to connect to the BIS as well using the BES network. So I setup all my personal email accounts to the BIS and started receiving my personal and work emails instantly. But after a few weeks I noticed that my BIS accounts started lagging, and now I don't even recieve them. The only emails that I receive from the BIS are the ones that come from the bb address which is [email address], I deleted and resent myself the service books, I removed and replaced the battery, I even removed the email accounts from the BIS for a day and replaced them the next day and still nothing. I thought maybe its my personal email accounts that are the problem, my wife also has a t-mobile bb 8700g with her company and has also setup her BIS with her personal emails and it works perfect for her. What else can I do?

PS we are both using gmail, and it worked before I have not done anything with my gmail accounts since I set them up with the BIS.

-Thanks
Mex
Old 06-09-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
bertiebassett
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: O2

Mex

Where abouts in T-MObile land are you - i.e. what country? Do you know what version of BIS you are running? do you have also a carrier email address - i.e. [email address] which you then setup to grab your email. If you do and can logon on somewhere then logon and check under options that it's setup to delete from this account when deleted from handheld.

rgds

bb
Old 06-12-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
jays

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mextel
Hello,
I am currently on the BES with an 8700g from T-Mo, and I found that you are able to connect to the BIS as well using the BES network. So I setup all my personal email accounts to the BIS and started receiving my personal and work emails instantly. But after a few weeks I noticed that my BIS accounts started lagging, and now I don't even recieve them. The only emails that I receive from the BIS are the ones that come from the bb address which is [email address], I deleted and resent myself the service books, I removed and replaced the battery, I even removed the email accounts from the BIS for a day and replaced them the next day and still nothing. I thought maybe its my personal email accounts that are the problem, my wife also has a t-mobile bb 8700g with her company and has also setup her BIS with her personal emails and it works perfect for her. What else can I do?

PS we are both using gmail, and it worked before I have not done anything with my gmail accounts since I set them up with the BIS.

-Thanks
Mex
I am on the Sprint/Nextel network and I have started having the exact saem problems since Friday. I call tech support and they said you can only do one or the other but not both?!?!?! No way, it worked and now it doesn't....Hopefully someone knows the answer.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

I'm on Verizon, BIS 2.0 and having delays on emails sent to my BB address. Here's the thread I posted

http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=36893
Old 06-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #5
mextel
Thumbs Must Hurt

I am on T-Mobile in the US in California. I have already tried deleting from both several times, my email for the bb is [email address]
Old 06-12-2006, 08:18 PM   #6
BERDucky
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 7290

are you fowarding your Gmail you ro BIS account or are you using pop access?

if your using POP access do you have it set up on another computer using pop as well? Gmail only allows POP to one place per email

also, if your using pop try disabling the access then re-enabling choosing the option from this point on. Gmail pop stops working after there are (i belive) 400 emails on the Gmail pop server

hope this helps
Old 06-13-2006, 07:00 PM   #7
mextel
Thumbs Must Hurt

it helped a lot, thats exactly what was wrong. I disabled it and re-enabled it to "from this point on" and it worked

Thanks
Closed Thread