BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 05:56 PM   #1
clarkw

Model: 7105t
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default How Many BlueTooth connections

Please Login to Remove!

I just got my new 7105T and am trying to learn to use it. I have been able to connect to a Motorola BlueTooth headset, but can not connect to my Dell Latitude D610 PC. Do I need to disconnect my headset before I can connect to the computer?

Can I have more than one BlueTooth connection?

Thanks in advance.

ClarkW
Old 06-29-2006, 10:16 AM   #2
Tutunkommon

Model: 7290
Default Multiple pairings

I have a similar problem. I have an IBM R50p laptop with integrated bluetooth. I can connect to the laptop and synchronize. I can pair with my Motorola headset. The problem is that if the headset is connected, the laptop cannot connect. Powering off the headset allows the laptop to connect.

Is it possible to have multiple connections at the same time? How would I do that?
Old 06-29-2006, 02:05 PM   #3
yustonuser
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T

I think it may be a feature not on the MOTO headsets - on some Plantronics headsets, like the 510, they boast the ability to seamlessly connect to multiple devices. I would think this is something that allows you to set it up to connect to both - maybe not at the same time though as it may be a secutiry issue. Just thought I would pass that along.

http://www.plantronics.com/north_ame...USFEYKAEZWQIV0
Closed Thread