Old 06-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
tcd2004
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Question Pocketmac = epic fail

Please Login to Remove!

I know there are a lot of pocketmac threads but I didn't run across my specific issue. I just started using a bb 8830 and downloaded the newest version of pocketmac to 10.5.6 leopard. My bb is also running the latest OS.

The first time I synced my berry, it worked fine. Every time after that I started getting a dialog box that comes up on both my contacts and calender saying that it detected a deletion on my device and I have the option to restore the one entry or restore all (a few other options as well). I could deal with this, even though it is rather annoying since I'm obviously not deleting anything on my handheld. Now pocketmac won't even make it through a sync, when it gets to calender the program simply shuts down. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired permissions with no luck in fixing the problem.

Any suggestions?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #2
delanuez23

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcd2004 View Post
I know there are a lot of pocketmac threads but I didn't run across my specific issue. I just started using a bb 8830 and downloaded the newest version of pocketmac to 10.5.6 leopard. My bb is also running the latest OS.

The first time I synced my berry, it worked fine. Every time after that I started getting a dialog box that comes up on both my contacts and calender saying that it detected a deletion on my device and I have the option to restore the one entry or restore all (a few other options as well). I could deal with this, even though it is rather annoying since I'm obviously not deleting anything on my handheld. Now pocketmac won't even make it through a sync, when it gets to calender the program simply shuts down. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired permissions with no luck in fixing the problem.

Any suggestions?

I'm getting exactly the same thing! Were you able to solve it? I'd be interested of course
Closed Thread