BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
tlhead
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint
Unhappy i think i messed up my BB calendar with the google one!! help!!!

Please Login to Remove!

Wirelessly posted

In my calender function there is 2 calenders: gmail and my BB calender. I was using one of the preloaded themes, the one where you can see upcoming calender events, missed calls and messages. I know that there is 83 events in the gmail calender but only one in the BB calender and THAT'S the only event that's showing up! I have at least 3 appts today and for the life of me I can't figure out how to move the entire gmail calender to the BB calender so I can see my events again. I should mention that I downloaded google sync and ran it on my old phone and when I transfered the data from that one I think that's why I have the to calenders. I deleted the google sync app though. How do I 'unsync' them and get all my info back on its original calender, my BB. I downloaded the sync app cause I wanted to put my events ON the google calender only!! I did NOT think they would make their own calender in my phone *whew* so that's the jist of it any advice??

**** I just checked my google calender online and my events arent even on there****

***when I set google as my default calendar all my dates show up. I want my BB calendar to be primary with all of my events****

Im lost guys :(

Last edited by tlhead; 11-12-2008 at 11:23 AM..
Closed Thread