BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 08:36 AM   #1
skunk

Model: 7250
Unhappy Can't open default folder in group.

Please Login to Remove!

I am getting the following on my 7250 when trying to synchronize: "Can't open default folder in group". Everything is fine until it gets to "Notes" and then I get the error. This is when I'm trying to synch at home (on vacation). Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:43 PM   #2
AEBob

Same unit; same symptom; same frustration
Old 05-17-2006, 01:43 PM   #3
Esears

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk
I am getting the following on my 7250 when trying to synchronize: "Can't open default folder in group". Everything is fine until it gets to "Notes" and then I get the error. This is when I'm trying to synch at home (on vacation). Any help would be appreciated.
Did you ever get an answer to your question? I'm having the same problem.
Thanks
Old 05-30-2006, 03:38 PM   #4
RebDewinter

Carrier: Verizon
Smile Try This

The Outlook .pst file that the Blackberry is trying to find may have become corrupted or may have been changed. Try resetting the application to synch your contacts to "none" and then resetting it back to your Outlook Contacts folder. I had the same problem and this worked for me.

Good luck!
Old 07-09-2006, 08:55 AM   #5
mc5

Model: 7130
Carrier: telus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebDewinter
The Outlook .pst file that the Blackberry is trying to find may have become corrupted or may have been changed. Try resetting the application to synch your contacts to "none" and then resetting it back to your Outlook Contacts folder. I had the same problem and this worked for me.

Good luck!
thanks dude i had same problem did what you suggested and now it works.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:02 PM   #6
paintguru

Model: 7520
Carrier: Sprint
Default Fixed!!!

Outstanding advice... it cured my problem. Now I'm sync'g on my laptop and PC with no errors. Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebDewinter

Good luck!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:19 AM   #7
johnabrindle

PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Wink thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebDewinter View Post

Good luck!
thanks you saved my week, the blackbery nearly went in the bin ! then I saw your post thanks again
Closed Thread