BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 03:47 PM   #21
JonRaw
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700c
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

A nearly perfect game. Agree with the earlier poster about a 'no animation' setting. That would put it into the 'perfect' category. Although for $9, it's still a steal.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:55 AM   #22
junior_tm

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: t-mobile
Default cannot play monoploly

i downloaded the monopoly and when i try to play it asks me to put my email to register then i type in my email when i try to register it gives me this messege:

“your network settings have no yet been configured.
trying to automatically detect settngs…”

then i press ok and it gives me this:

“unable to automatically configure network settings.”

can anyone help me out please

thank you
Old 12-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #23
six attack

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Thumbs down

I can't believe so many people like this game. This is by far the worst version of Monopoly I have ever played. The graphics are poor, the interface is not user friendly, and the gameplay is agonizingly slow.

My palm pilot came preloaded with a version of Monopoly that is head and shoulders better than this game. On this version I can play over bluetooth with other people during boring meetings.

If there was a demo, I never would have bought this game. Don't get me wrong, I don't think $10 is a lot of money, but in this case, I find this game unplayable. I feel like I just gave the money away. Instead, I wish I gave to the Salvation Army or something.

I emailed the place I bought it from (?Bplay) and asked for a refund. Still waiting for a reply.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:23 PM   #24
dietcoke
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: dCoke
Carrier: o2

Quote:
Originally Posted by six attack View Post
I can't believe so many people like this game. This is by far the worst version of Monopoly I have ever played. The graphics are poor, the interface is not user friendly, and the gameplay is agonizingly slow.

My palm pilot came preloaded with a version of Monopoly that is head and shoulders better than this game. On this version I can play over bluetooth with other people during boring meetings.

If there was a demo, I never would have bought this game. Don't get me wrong, I don't think $10 is a lot of money, but in this case, I find this game unplayable. I feel like I just gave the money away. Instead, I wish I gave to the Salvation Army or something.

I emailed the place I bought it from (?Bplay) and asked for a refund. Still waiting for a reply.
You got a palm pilot with a version of monopoly? that worked over bluetooth? Which palm was that?
Old 01-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #25
six attack

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke View Post
You got a palm pilot with a version of monopoly? that worked over bluetooth? Which palm was that?
It came with the proloaded software on my Tungsten T3 that I got a few years ago.

I'm sure you can find it if you look for it. I'm pretty sure that Handango makes it.
THERE IS A DEMO FOR THIS GAME! If you like the game then you can purchase a key to unlock it (which I did).

Be aware, there are few Palm versions out there. The one to which I'm referring has crystal clear graphics and is highly personalizable to your preferences (i.e. infinite buildings, double money if you land on GO, etc.)

It puts this junky Blackberry version to shame.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:06 PM   #26
Tre Lawrence

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile

I purchased the Handmark version on my Palm m505 years ago... the Handmark folks were class acts, providing me with the lost activation code six years after purchase when I upgraded devices.

Anyhoo, that version has multiplayer mode over bluetooth and IR.