Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
archangel
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T
Default Seidio Battery Door Rubber

Please Login to Remove!

I received my rubber back door which is great and matches the sides perfectly. Unfortunately, the top left corner does not lay flat. I emailed Seidio for a replacement. I will let you know what happens!
Old 11-03-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
Lex Luthor
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: xxx9824;xxx9824;xxx9824;xxx9824;xxx9824;

Others have also posted about the left corner in this thread: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...10-8320-a.html
Old 11-03-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
DrivingManiac
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
PIN: 24319979
Carrier: T-Mobile

That certainly saves me $15 as I was planning on ordering that door when I finally take the plunge into the 8320. Does anyone have experience with their hardcase and holster combo for the curve specifically?

I just find it humorous that the seidio rep said they STOPPED selling the product and were going to take a look at it and for sure remove the mirror from the case. Yet they went out of stock for a while and are back to selling it.

-Vic
Old 11-05-2007, 04:39 PM   #4
seidioseidio

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivingManiac View Post
I just find it humorous that the seidio rep said they STOPPED selling the product and were going to take a look at it and for sure remove the mirror from the case. Yet they went out of stock for a while and are back to selling it.

-Vic
Sorry if you were confused. We posted that we were removing it after a few complaints on the forum. That was on a Saturday. We looked into it Monday and found that while a few people on the forum didn't like it, most of our customers were completely happy with their purchase. The biggest complaint was the mirror so we decided to develop another door for those who preferred it without one. Once that door is developed there will be two choices...one with a mirror and one without.

Hope this clears up everything.

Thanks,
Old 11-06-2007, 05:21 AM   #5
hansenc
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

I know its been said before but it would be nice to see a battery door that hides the camera. I know BES and IT Policies can disable it but it would be nice to just hide every now and then. I have a meeting tomorrow and one of the things is no cameras are allowed. I set my BES IT policy up to disable the camera if they do see me with my phone and ask but it would just be nice to have it out and them not see a camera on it at all.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #6
R-W
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: Down
Carrier: T-mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
Sorry if you were confused. We posted that we were removing it after a few complaints on the forum. That was on a Saturday. We looked into it Monday and found that while a few people on the forum didn't like it, most of our customers were completely happy with their purchase. The biggest complaint was the mirror so we decided to develop another door for those who preferred it without one. Once that door is developed there will be two choices...one with a mirror and one without.

Hope this clears up everything.

Thanks,
Nooo! I just received my door and I absolutely hate the mirror, I really wish I would have known this in advance.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:46 PM   #7
seidioseidio

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-W View Post
Nooo! I just received my door and I absolutely hate the mirror, I really wish I would have known this in advance.
R-W,

We're actually in the process of designing another door without it. If you don't like the mirror, once they're received we'll swap it out for you. Just keep an eye on the forums and we'll post once they're available.

Thanks
Closed Thread