BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 03:00 PM   #1
Hercules
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7520
Default Having a small problem...

Please Login to Remove!

Okay here's the deal... I have a bunch of messages in my Inbox, and my Blackberry will only show me X amount of them, or from X number of days. It's only like 30 emails -- nothing huge. I cannot figure out why this is.

Additionally... I set up a new user today with a Blackberry and it is showing all his NEW emails. So before he was on the BES, the emails he had in his Inbox don't show up on the Blackberry -- just the ones that were transmitted after he got put on the BES.

Let me know if there is a setting I can check to literally just dump the entire inbox onto a Blackberry. My users are pretty good about keeping their Inboxes clean so the Blackberry would not be inundated with a lot of messages.

Thanks!
Old 12-22-2005, 05:47 PM   #2
markerman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7250
Carrier: verizon
Default Solution

In the Blackberry Manager, rightclick your Blackberry Server under Blackberry Manager.
Select Blackberry Server Properties.
Select the "Pre-population" Tab.
Configure per your preference, but recommend 5 days & 200 messages. Send Headers only. (The blackberry does not have that much memory compared to PC)