BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #21
Dirky
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile UK

Please Login to Remove!

Well I am glad I gave the iPhone a good try. Once I got push email/calendar working with my Exchange server I stuck with it as my only phone for just over a week. Maybe not long but long enough to miss some vital features which I use daily.

I think the iPhone is a phone which you need to really stop what you are doing to be able to use it with any success, I found it awkward to use with one hand too. Yes its sexy, feels nice in the hand and has some great apps.

The Blackberry curve/bold/perl etc are all very easy and quick to use 'on the go' without having to think too much what you are doing, I can even snap a quick photo on my Blackberry whilst driving without any messing around.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #22
jrice8002003
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9650
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

personally, i think iphones are a bit gimmicky. there is some definite appeal, but in reality, how useful is an app that makes you shake the phone to decide where you want to eat?
Old 01-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #23
*james*
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone UK

The iphone has just got picked up on by people in Silicon Valley and other early adopters - most people who work in mobile are a bit more cynical about it for some reason. Yes, it is a great handset but there are other good ones out there including many blackberry's plus phones like the Nokia N95 8GB are also superior in my view

http://mjelly.com - my directory of blackberry mobile sites and free mobile software
Old 01-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #24
roofus
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: PassP
Carrier: Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinwska View Post
Wow way to get real upset about nothing dumbass. I really don't remember questioning your parenting skills either...
Its the truth get over it

Of course there are people who use Mac that are tech savy. But Apple is based on people who don't know how to really use their computer. They are not meant to be updated, repaired, tooled, or customized. For the most part you take it out of the box leave it as it is and keep going.

There is always exceptions to a rule but I'm speaking on a general basis.
Perhaps you should refrain from speaking at all until you can come up with an intelligent remark!
Closed Thread