Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 08:02 AM   #21
pegb856
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8330
PIN: Head
Carrier: Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

I jumped on the Sprint bandwagon back in July. Mind you the 1st month with customer service was a nightmare but I hung in there and the CS experience has now improved by at least 300% since then. The pricing can't be beat, the service is great and I don't consider my 8330 an inferior device (It rocks like all 8300 series curves do), look at the new devices RIM is coming out with that still only have EDGE, I love having higher data speeds on EVDO and the ability to tether with my message/data everything plan is just the frosting on the cake.

I'll be waiting patiently for any new RIM love for Sprint.

Happy Berrying!
Old 12-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #22
icm714

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint

i love sprint every time i break my phone they take care of me and for the bold it suppose to come out mid jan to early feb at least what 3 reps have said they also said there were talks about the storm or one like it in mid march
Old 12-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #23
donniebyers
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint

good luck with that...
Closed Thread