Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
thcri

Model: Storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default OS 5 and not charging on AC adapter

Please Login to Remove!

Yes that is right. I know many of you here had problems with your USB charger and the first time I plugged into my laptop USB it told me there was not enough power to charge. I changed ports and now am charging fine. In fact right now the only way I can charge my phone is from my laptop's USB.

We have six storms in our business. Mine is the only one that was upgraded to 5.0. Everything worked fine for about 3 days and yesterday when using my A/C charger it gives me an error warning and will not charge the battery. I have tried other A/C chargers all for the Storm or came with Storms and none of them work. I need to figure this out as charging from my laptop is extremely slow. Anyone else have this trouble and what did you do?
Old 10-30-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
formukesh

Model: 9530
Carrier: Vodafone

Hi- I have this peculiar problem on my blackberry Storm... and this happening for the second time.

I bought a blackberry and got it unlocked from Verizon. I connected it to the dektop manager and updated it to software version 5.

Ever since i upgraded the software,my phone has stopped making calls and shows CONGESTION whenever i try to make calls. and this is my second Storm that this has happened to. Have i done something wrong with my phone?

Can someone please help? I really cannot afford to replace this phone.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:27 AM   #3
RedlineGo
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
Carrier: Verizon

I've been researching issues with battery charge and 5.0 and some people who have yet to find a solution have just decided to go back to 4.7. Apparently they were ok with doing that until a solution was discovered for this under 5.0. Just an idea....
Closed Thread