Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
Wojman

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VZW
Default Technical: Need Help

Please Login to Remove!

Hey all i have been searching around on here, and haven't found anything that worked yet. Here is what i have done.

I installed the Blackberry Device Manager, but for some reason i can't get the pearl to connect to my computer. I have downloaded JL_Cmder v1.9 But I don't think i want to install it on my computer, right?

The Pearl is not working it is disconnected considering i needed another phone. Now i think that was a big mistake, because VZW told me they can't do anything without it being connected. Any sugguestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wojman
Old 03-27-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
Dinan3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: AT&T

Wirelessly posted

Which version of desk top manager are you using? I've heard mixed reviews of 4.3, which is the one I use, but 4.2 service pack 2 is by far the best working one as of yet.

Also, maybe check your usb port, maybe its not reading you device.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:43 AM   #3
VirexInc
No longer Registered.

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojman View Post
Hey all i have been searching around on here, and haven't found anything that worked yet. Here is what i have done.

I installed the Blackberry Device Manager, but for some reason i can't get the pearl to connect to my computer. I have downloaded JL_Cmder v1.9 But I don't think i want to install it on my computer, right?

The Pearl is not working it is disconnected considering i needed another phone. Now i think that was a big mistake, because VZW told me they can't do anything without it being connected. Any sugguestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wojman

unless you modified the modules on the 8130 and deleted the usb support files then the reason your comp cant see your device is because the drivers might not be installed for your comp. it could be a usb issue like the previous post also.
Closed Thread