BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
lasunshine

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T
Unhappy Problems after upgrading

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, this afternoon I upgraded to the latest BB software on my At&t Curve 8310. Now that it is loaded I am riddled with problems. The phone runs ultra slow, my foxnews app is stuck on a news story from this morning and will not refresh, my facebook app is still in the applications list but it is nowhere to be found, the BBapp store that I d/l this morning now gives me an error (and it worked fine this morning when I installed it after I got the email.) I've done numerous battery removals and nothing has changed. I'm upset and at a loss of what to do. Any suggestions? I plan on bringing it to the At&t store tomorrow if I can't figure it out.

Thanks so much for any help.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

Try the device with the media card removed from the device and see if that helps.

Also, go to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table. Hit the menu key (left of trackball) and select Register Now.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
pakman45

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default Problem Following Firmware Update

I just recently purchased the Blackberry Storm with a new VZW voice and data plan. They told me to come back a few days afterwards to update the firmware. I did so and noticed the OS to be working much more quickly.

However, on the menu screen, the "Options" button (when clicked) does not proceed to any other screen. I remembered the option to either change the wallpaper, adjust the # of icon rows to have on the main portrait screen, etc., but I couldn't find it for the longest time before I realized the "Options" link on the menu page wasn't working.

I'm planning on bringing my Storm to a VZW store sometime this week but just wondered if anyone experienced a similar problem. Also, I've been noticing the phone still lags at certain times.

Any suggestions or help? I'm wondering what options I have with Verizon since this seems to be a technical issue with the phone (maybe they will give me a replacement-new phone/re-install the software(?).
Closed Thread