Since I got my blackberry 9700, the facebook icon doesn't just show on my home page or in any of the folders. I downloaded it my times but still wouldn't come up. Even my bb app world doesn't work well and each time I reboot my device I get the java lang error. Please help me. Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
1. On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
2. Click Applications.
3. Click on FaceBook. If it is on your list of installed apps, then use the universal search (if enabled) and type in FaceBook.
1. Switch off device, pull battery out, re-insert battery and switch on device. Launch FaceBook
2. If you still receive the error - delete FB app, then pull out battery, re-insert battery, restart device, go to App World, then "My World" and install FB, then launch it.
3. If issue is still not resolved, confirm "Permissions" by navigating to Options, Device, Application Management, FaceBook, then "Edit Permissions." Ensure that "Allow" is specified for "Connections," "Interactions," and "User Data." Save Changes and Exit.
fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt