Originally Posted by Soylent Green
Here are some fairly straightforward questions;
1. WHY do I have to come on to a Forum to find out how to upgrade my phone?
2. WHY doesn't the stupid thing just upgrade automatically?
3. WHY is the process so needlessly complicated?
4. WHY did my phone get a 'Fatal Error' when I tried to upgrade through the Desktop Software?
5. WHY is this possibly the worst customer support I have ever come across?
6. WHY should I not throw the bloody phone straight out of the window and go and get myself an i-phone?
1. You dont have to, if you wait for the official release, then you wont have to do much.
2. Because most people will probably NOT care about the updates.
3. Is it really? I beg to differ. Once the new os is installed, the DM pretty much does it for you.
4. Possibly because of the browser cache. Try clearing it.
5. This? You mean your carrier???
6. iPhone is OK as a toy. So, if you want a toy, go right ahead.