Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 11:03 PM   #1
Krycek
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default New BES 4.0 & Exchange 2003 Install

Please Login to Remove!

Well I just got the BES 4.0 for Exchange trial and I'm installing. I know it's not supported, but I want to get it running in a 1 server config. I have everything installed and talking, expect for MAPI it seems. When I try and load the Manager, it pops this message in the application event log:

MailboxManager::SubsystemInitialize - g_pSession->OpenMsgStore (0x8004011d)

And it kicks me out. Any ideas?

I am currently logged into the computer as administrator, but all BES services are running under the BESAdmin account, and I ran the manager under the BESadmin account using runas. I have set all permissions as instructed in the installation guide as well. The BES server itself is named differently than the machine and exchange name (BES is named "wireless", exchange is named "exchange", for example). I have all the identifiers in the BES config pointing to "localhost", and had to set "wireless" in DNS to point locally, of which I used the machines 192.x... address.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
Old 07-13-2005, 10:06 AM   #2
Tenchom

Model: 7100g
Default MailboxManager::SubsystemInitialize - g_pSession->OpenMsgStore (0x8004011d)

Make sure you're logged in with BESadmin account and make sure all the services are starting with Domain name\BESADMIN account. Also ensure that you have installed the BES4.0 software using Besadmin account initially.
Closed Thread