Old 03-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #61
miku

Model: 7290
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
You must download the handheld device software from your carriers web site. Install that and you should be good to go.
Hi!
I don't know what happened really, but I have a 7290 which when it comes on it displays the 507 error and go off shortly, most of the time it wont come on.

So i got here and read through this page and wanted to reload the firmware/OS but I can't because it wont even get detected when i connect it to any PC via USB, and it doesn't even show that it's charging or what, it's just there. What could be the problem?

BTW; I use to use my local provider called Vodacom-TZ but the phone has a T Mobile label at the bottom front. What am I missing, how do i fix this?
Old 08-24-2009, 06:59 AM   #62
lust4lyfe

Model: 8830
Carrier: Bell
Default Error Code 507

Hey - ok I'm a BB newbie, and this error has come up... I would love to re-install the operating system, but my computer isn't recognizing the device and won't connect to it... ?? AH! Need help! Is my computer a piece of junk maybe? lol again... I'm new at this.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #63
iTz ME

Model: 8900
Carrier: at&t
Default Fatal error 507

my phone does not work because when i try to reboot it, it keeps saying 507 and my destop manager says fatal error occured

i have an 8900
Old 11-29-2009, 09:28 AM   #64
skylerverzura

Model: 8300
Carrier: att

hi i need to ask a question? if i got 507 on my phone and i am locked out what do i do to fix it and what is it?
Old 11-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #65
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerverzura View Post
hi i need to ask a question? if i got 507 on my phone and i am locked out what do i do to fix it and what is it?

Did you read down through this thread?

507 = no operating system

You need to reinstall the operating system.

Go to the the sub-forum for your series of blackblerry. Look at the threads stickied at the top. Find the one for the latest OS for _your_ model. The general idea of what you need to do is in the instructions.

Last edited by aiharkness; 11-29-2009 at 09:41 AM..
Old 05-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #66
wtfjustin

Model: 3230
Carrier: sprint

Woooow so finally after many hours today of trying to update my blackberry curve 8330, I really had to take different ideas from EVERY forum found..
Basically start off with the wipe, then if it's still not connecting (with the battery out at this point) simply unplug the USB from phone quick then plug back in and your computer will see it quickly.

Then when it get's stuck on the initializing and cannot find your device yet again, when it asks to replug it in quickly dis then reconnect the USB from phone only and put the battery in, then quickly hit retry and finally, FINALLY, it will continue with your update =)

Hope this helps someone

EDIT- I also would like to mention I had that pesky 507 error
Old 07-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #67
Gaskerr

Model: Gaske
Carrier: test
Default Here you can buy tight software

<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Serif_PhotoPlus_X3_13 0_oem php">Serif PhotoPlus X3 13 0</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Micrografx_Designer_9_oem php">Micrografx Designer 9</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Ontrack_EasyRecovery_Professional_6 20_oem php">Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional 6 20</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Carrara_7 0_Pro_oem php">Carrara 7 0 Pro</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_ReFX_Nexus_2_Omnicron_Expansion_Pack_oem php">ReFX Nexus 2 Omnicron Expansion Pack</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Advanced_Engineering_Mathematics_with_Ma ple_12_oem php">Advanced Engineering Mathematics with Maple 12</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_123_DVD_Clone_2 1 1_oem php">123 DVD Clone 2 1 1</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Sage_50_Accounts_2010_Professional_Unlim ited_oem php">Sage 50 Accounts 2010 Professional Unlimited</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Autodesk_Robot_Structural_Analysis_Profe ssional_2010_Multilingual_x86_oem php">Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2010 Multilingual x86</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Realtime_Landscaping_Architect_2 04_%282_dvds_and_1_cd%29_oem php">Realtime Landscaping Architect 2 04 (2 dvds and 1 cd)</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Adobe_Captivate_3 0 0 580_oem php">Adobe Captivate 3 0 0 580</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Cabinet_Vision_Solid_4 0_Training_oem php">Cabinet Vision Solid 4 0 Training</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Nik_Software_Sharpener_Pro_3 0_For_Photoshop_for_Mac_oem php">Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 0 For Photoshop for Mac</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Toolbook_Instructor_9 5 0 244_oem php">Toolbook Instructor 9 5 0 244</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Emagic_SoundDiver_3 0 5 4_oem php">Emagic SoundDiver 3 0 5 4</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Steinberg_Halion_3 0_oem php">Steinberg Halion 3 0</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_Phase_One_Capture_One_PRO_5 0 2 34780_Multilingual_for_Mac_oem php">Phase One Capture One PRO 5 0 2 34780 Multilingual for Mac</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_ESET_NOD32_Antivirus_Business_Edition_3 0 669_oem php">ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition 3 0 669</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_AutoDesk_AutoSketch_9_oem php">AutoDesk AutoSketch 9</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_ReFX_Nexus_2_Bigtone_Signature_2_Expansi on_Pack_oem php">ReFX Nexus 2 Bigtone Signature 2 Expansion Pack</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_ReFX_Nexus_2_Dance_Vol 3_Expansion_Pack_oem php">ReFX Nexus 2 Dance Vol 3 Expansion Pack</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_ReFX_Nexus_2_HandsUp_Electro_Bass_Vol 2_Expansion_Pack_oem php">ReFX Nexus 2 HandsUp Electro Bass Vol 2 Expansion Pack</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_ReFX_Nexus_2_Vocoder_Expansion_Pack_oem php">ReFX Nexus 2 Vocoder Expansion Pack</a>
<a href="gsc mit edu/buysoft/buy_cheap_DOSCH_3D:_Electronics_oem php">DOSCH 3D: Electronics</a>
Closed Thread