Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #141
majorxp
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Very nice indeed. I'm using it now.

Can you send over the source files? I'd love to take a crack at modding what you made. I'll share the results if they are really good.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #142
pboong

Model: 9700
PIN: 21BECE79
Carrier: Singtel

is the Number 6 button for the shortcut of Sound Profile?

Is it possible to remove that as the first number to call out in my country is number 6 tho...

Thanks a lot, HaTaX
Old 04-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #143
durhamray

Carrier: AT&T

HaTaX
I like what you did with the three Icon under the banner could you send me this theme
Old 04-19-2010, 02:15 AM   #144
UnderNewbie
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Researcher

Awesome theme, Hatax!
Thank you very much!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:54 AM   #145
hayleyfreedman

Carrier: O2
Default problem opening the file

[QUOTE=HaTaX;1592780]Okay, there's been quite a few requests for this theme to have a weather slot added to it. I've been putting the finishing touches on a slew of new themes and think that there will still be people that want to use this theme because of it's simplicity and non-hidden today items.

So I've made a new version of this theme that is exactly the same, with the addition of a weather slot in the upper right corner for both the homescreen and lockscreen. You can scroll to it by going right from the profiles icon, and it's mapped to slot #7 in your applications list. There have been no other changes to this theme other then the weather slot, hopefully that keeps most people appeased.

Keep an eye out for my new themes as I'll be posting them up soon enough...
hi i have been looking for a theme like this for my 9700 for ages but every time i click your link it says windows has to find a programme to open it. is there a way i can just send an email to myself and open from there. thank you.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:55 AM   #146
hayleyfreedman

hi i have been looking for a theme like this for my 9700 for ages, unfortuanatly every time i click on the link windows says it cant find an extension to open it with is there a way i can email the link and open from my blackberry. thank you.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #147
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayleyfreedman View Post
hi i have been looking for a theme like this for my 9700 for ages, unfortuanatly every time i click on the link windows says it cant find an extension to open it with is there a way i can email the link and open from my blackberry. thank you.
Those links aren't made to be opened in Windows, send the link to your BlackBerry (or browse this site on it), and open it there. It will then pop up a dialog to install it.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #148
wp9700bold

Carrier: etisalet
Default How do I deactivate the shortcuts

Hi HaTax

I love the theme and the recent improvements but I would like to know if it is possible to deactivate the shortcuts. I use the letter "R" quite regularly when dialing from the home screen and the short cuts are becoming a little frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS - The first version of this theme I downloaded some time back did not have the shortcuts but I have not been able to locate the OTA file for it and I seem to have lost the ALX file.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #149
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Yes, the shortcuts do seem to override the dial from home screen option. I'm working on something that would let you toggle the shortcuts on and off. Let me see what I can come up with there, or I may release a "shortcutless" version if the toggle thing doesn't work.

I'll post back here with the changes after I figure out what can be done.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #150
aminnuto

Request.

I really like the theme. There are just a few requests that I have that I think would be a great improvement. These are all from the Dimensions Today plus theme that for some reason isn't available anywhere anymore...

1, Move the icons at the bottom to a 2nd screen off to the right. Meaning, on the right side (center) of the front screen, there is an arrow pointing right. You have to scroll to the right of the screen where you will see a new screen that only has your icons up against the right side of the screen (vertically) with the Sounds icon at the top (where the weather icon (7th slot) is currently.

This feature is great because when I go to check my new mail messages, i like to scroll up as far as i can go and then I know I just have to click down to read my message (helpful when driving). Currently, I have to scroll up as far as I can go (can be done without looking at the screen) and then look down at the screen and go down one to get to my messages.

so, this 1 feature has a few items, moving all icons vertically on the screen off to the right with the volume at the top of the screen.

Here is a screen shot of what I'm talking about

Old 04-26-2010, 03:11 PM   #151
MattChason

Model: 9780

HaTaX

Hey, loving your work... if possible, could you please send me the theme with the three icons under the banner, and also, can you make it with a black background...

bit of a newbie to this, so do not know how to do it myself... also... my messages do not show on the message area on the main screen... what do i do to change this so that they do show?

Many thanks
Old 04-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #152
owen824
Thumbs Must Hurt

really like his theme. it does exactly what i need it to. only issue is the background or me. do you have the today plus theme with normal black background? other than that well done and a big thanks for your efforts!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #153
abewin

Model: 9000
Carrier: t mobile

I am trying to add this to my bb bold but is is saying that there is an error and not a compatable file.

Any ideas around this.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #154
ISBB
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
Carrier: vzw

AnyLuck with the shortcuts? That is the only gripe i have with the theme.. or maybe a shortcutless version? I have been forced to go back to a stock theme because the profiles and clock shortcuts were killin me. Thanks for all the great work bud.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #155
mohis

Carrier: M

Thanks, looks amazing!
Old 05-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #156
jarmstrong5

Yes, THANK you very much, this them is great. I just picked up my 9700 and installed it right away. I noticed a couple things and wondering if they are theme controlled or a setting I haven't found.

Font on today page -- is the font for email and calendar entries part of the theme or can I increase it somewhere?

SMS -- Not sure if its the 9700 or the theme, but my SMS messages aren't in with emails as with my last device. Anyone know if I can change that back?

Thanks again for the great work!!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #157
ISBB

Model: 8330
Carrier: vzw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmstrong5 View Post
Yes, THANK you very much, this them is great. I just picked up my 9700 and installed it right away. I noticed a couple things and wondering if they are theme controlled or a setting I haven't found.

Font on today page -- is the font for email and calendar entries part of the theme or can I increase it somewhere?

SMS -- Not sure if its the 9700 or the theme, but my SMS messages aren't in with emails as with my last device. Anyone know if I can change that back?

Thanks again for the great work!!
the SMS is a 5.0 thing. It doesnt show up under the messages as a seperate message like it did in the older os's. No one has figured out a way around it but give it time and im sure someone will :D

The font size is part of the theme.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 AM   #158
ShortDog

Carrier: T-Mobile UK, T-Mobile USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISBB View Post
the SMS is a 5.0 thing. It doesnt show up under the messages as a seperate message like it did in the older os's. No one has figured out a way around it but give it time and im sure someone will :D

The font size is part of the theme.
5.0.0.593: Messages: Options: Inbox Settings: Check the SMS And MMS box to include those in the main message list.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:37 AM   #159
ah4tnc

Hi Hatax have to say u r the -- D's B's -- (the dogs bollocks) excellent theme a ture assest for blackberry...i was wondering mayb if u can make a theme for me...its jus like urs but some few tweeks i wud love u soo much if u can do it...

make like urs with the weather icon animation everything but make it into L them and also a calender on the screen...no messages...jus calendar with entries can be seen...oh yea black back ground... and also it would be great if u can remove the t-mobile sign on top of the time....please please please make it...
theme is a bit like hulkstar L theme but with ur touchs :D for the bold 9700

Last edited by ah4tnc; 05-14-2010 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: forgot to add
Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #160
ah4tnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah4tnc View Post
Hi Hatax have to say u r the -- D's B's -- (the dogs bollocks) excellent theme a ture assest for blackberry...i was wondering mayb if u can make a theme for me...its jus like urs but some few tweeks i wud love u soo much if u can do it...

make like urs with the weather icon animation everything but make it into L them and also a calender on the screen...no messages...jus calendar with entries can be seen...oh yea black back ground... and also it would be great if u can remove the t-mobile sign on top of the time....please please please make it...
theme is a bit like hulkstar L theme but with ur touchs :D for the bold 9700
please see attachment...something like this...sorry i used ms paint copy cut paste just to show what im looking for :D thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bb theme.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	18368  
Closed Thread