Dollarbill79
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
PIN: 23EB5210
Carrier: T-Mobile
Talking An Email to T-Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

To Whom It May Concern,

First of all, I have had my T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl for about 7 months now and could not live without it. Everytime I have had a problem your customer service department takes care of me promptly. But the reason that I am writing you today it to tell you about an especially helpful lady in your customer service call centers, I believe her name was Annabelle. Last night while taking my pearl out of its case to clean it and remove and replace the battery the chrome circle that goes around the trackball and the trackball itself fell out. The chrome peice had been loose for a while but i always kept it in its protective case so i never noticed it. This morning I called your customer service department wondering what challenges I was going to face or how much i would have to pay to get my Pearl replaced. I told Annabelle what had happened and she went right to work figuring out if this was a warrantable item (which it was) and when she could get me a new Pearl. Being in a line of work that requires top notch customer service myself, I appreciate someone who genuinely wants to take care of her customers, and do it in such a positive and up beat manner. As you would expect in no time at all Annabelle had me taken care of with a ship date and delivery date on my new Pearl. In an industry that seems to be losing focus on its customers, T-Mobile is without a douby the leader in customer service.

Sincerely
AIM:Smirnoff120proof
Old 11-13-2007, 02:10 PM   #2
juwaack68
iPhone Convert

Model: iP5
PIN: to beans
Carrier: I'm not

I would have to agree with you there..... I don't deal with them a lot (I support about 40 users with T-Mo), but I always get someone who will go above and beyond what I ask for.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:08 PM   #3
hyedipin
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile 2001-2007, AT&T 8/26/07 ->

That's very cool.. Too bad they start charging stupid fee when you want to upgrade your phone.. I loved T-Mo during my stay.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:34 AM   #4
VickyPaz
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: TMobile

I can't say I have that same luck with every TM rep I've spoken too but when I do get one that's good, they're really good, and I always tell them I'll talk to their supervisor to give them a good rating if they want...and they always send me thru! They appreciate it when you tell them they've done a good job.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:58 AM   #5
jberg29
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8220
Carrier: T-mobile

I have always had good luck with T-mobile as well. We support about 300 users. So I'm calling them at least once a month.

It seems like t-mobile tells the reps that they have to have fun with their jobs. When I call them, they seem to be upbeat and just having a good time. While waiting for the computer to respond or something else on their end. They engage in conversation. How's your day? Hows the weather? etc.. I think it really makes the call more friendly and enjoyable. But they always go back to the task at hand when the information is there.

I also have t-mobile for personal service and get the same good service when calling personal line.

I give t-mobile two thumbs-up for customer service.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:22 PM   #6
flash24
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9930
PIN: 3319688F
Carrier: Verizon

TMO CS is truly outstanding.

Proud to Serve USAF
Old 11-26-2007, 03:12 AM   #7
ejLkickS
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8820

I must agree.

I had to change my Sidekick 6 times before switching over to my lovely blackberry 8700g a year ago.

No problems anywhere at all. They took care of me all the time and I even had a nice chat with the customer service lady off to the side of the broken phone subject.

They are indeed the leader in the market for customer service. I hear bad stories about AT&T and Verizon all the time
Old 11-26-2007, 03:25 AM   #8
emill84
Thumbs Must Hurt

PIN: 24071E95
Carrier: ATT

There is a T-Mo call center just a few miles from my house and I have alot of friends that work there, it employs many. Anyway, most everyone who works their seems to be extremely happy with their job, considering it is a customer service call center. They are certainly doing something right.

I've been with ATT forever and get great upgrades through ATT Premeire and I've never had any issues. But, if not for those advantages I think I'd probably jump ship and check out the situation at T-Mobile.

Very glad that you're taken care of!
Old 11-26-2007, 12:33 PM   #9
BBGregPearl

Model: 8530
Carrier: Sprint

Man I have never had a problem with T-Mobile! I have great CS every time I call!

Now with the new and improved 8530.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:34 PM   #10
BallHawk3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyedipin View Post
That's very cool.. Too bad they start charging stupid fee when you want to upgrade your phone.. I loved T-Mo during my stay.
when was this?

but I agree regarding T-Mo's CS. It is truely amazing and nice. After dealing with other so called "customer service" I always get nervous when I have to call T-Mobile CS thinking they would be the same. But it truely is a big difference.

Last edited by BallHawk3; 11-26-2007 at 02:35 PM..
Old 11-26-2007, 03:41 PM   #11
Fireproof
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8800
PIN: Montblanc

Great story and good to see someone taking the time to give that CSR some recognition.

Props to you!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:09 AM   #12
semaj
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
Default cs

I have called tmobile man times since i started service with them. although they still have problems like any other carrier but they are genuine and try to help the best they can. the customer us usually right and I have actually refused free stuff from them because I don't feel entitled as i may have with other company's or carriers.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:37 AM   #13
[IFC]Area51

Model: 9650
PIN: GU!!!
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBGregPearl View Post
Man I have never had a problem with T-Mobile! I have great CS every time I call!
Me too.
8100|8300|8310|8320|8900|9000|9700|9650
Old 02-24-2008, 11:39 AM   #14
BBPIRATE

Carrier: T-mobile

T-mobile service is only as good as the person your dealing with, some are good some are not.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:09 AM   #15
Dinan3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBPIRATE View Post
T-mobile service is only as good as the person your dealing with, some are good some are not.
T-Mobile prides themselves as being number one in customer service and customer satisfaction. Their training is outstanding. They do customer service like we do in this forum. If they lack knowledge to help, they'll surely find someone who can. I love how they'll compensate some free minutes for their customers for "the trouble". Even though they're not the best carrier for coverage, they certainly do their best to keep you happy. 24/7 including major holidays.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:32 PM   #16
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1

Wirelessly posted (8320 Curve: BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I agree fully as well. I sometimes just call them to talk when I am very bored. As lame as that sounds

I HATE att customer servuce. I called them to settle some issues today and I was on hold for 10 minutes easy just waiting for a rep. The lady was very rude to me
Old 02-26-2008, 12:58 AM   #17
clouciusteb

I 100% agree w/ everyone else about t-mo cs people. They are truly amazing, and I can easily spend thrity minutes on the phone w/ them, because they are all good. I had verizon before t-mo and there cs was ok compared to t-mo's.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:04 AM   #18
Getphazed

Carrier: tmo

I have to disagree, TMO is the worst. They treat their customers like crap, all they want is your money. Heres my problem: Less then 2 months ago i purchased a BB at a kiosk, im on a flexpay account so in order for service to be setup i had to pay 2 months in advance this is also the 2nd phone on the account. All was good handed them 130$ got my phone and it was activated etc etc. A month goes by pay the service for the 1st phone all is good, then we get a notice saying I owe them 132$ for past due amount. I didn't have any past due amount nor did the account show it until they notified me. So they say we have to fax the receipt into them which i did thinking it would be ok. Well they denied recieving the first fax. So sent it again, they received it and said they would process it. I thought everything was ok till last night my data access stops working, i was expecting some important business email to come to my BB email which never came through. I tried calling CS but they were closed and the message said call back in the mourning. Ok so i wake up and now i have absolutely no service at all. I called and they told me that they processed the receipt with the department that handles it and then tell me that the receipt wasn't enough documentation. Now if a receipt showing that i paid them the money wasn't good enough then what is. They kept requesting that i give them money over and over weather i had actually paid it or not. All i wanted was my service that i paid for turned back on. They kept telling me to just give them 132$ or add some money to my flex pay account which of course im not going to do cause they screwed up. I faxed them the receipt once again in the mourning as i was instructed to do so they can process it again. I call back later to see what was up and they tell me that department is closed till Monday and basically i wont have service for about 15 days now. I used to have verizon till up till about 2 months ago and i never once had any issues with them, their CS was top notch whenever i had any issue they were on top of it. It amazes me how they can sit there and tell me i never paid this when i have a receipt stating i did and the person who sold me the service calling and telling them.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:17 AM   #19
sempai
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8xxx
Carrier: T-Mobile, US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getphazed View Post
I have to disagree, TMO is the worst. They treat their customers like crap, all they want is your money. Heres my problem: Less then 2 months ago i purchased a BB at a kiosk
Sounds like the "authorized retailer" screwed you.

T-Mobile isn't running a charity. Of course they want your money. Some of the resellers don't do a very good job of doing account setup or explaining things to customers. They will usually pull out all the stops to get you to sign up for anything, regardless of what the reality is.

I tell people to avoid those kiosks for that very reason. The people that work them are typically outright predators. Going to an actual T-Mobile store is your best bet.

Last edited by sempai; 03-20-2008 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: clarity
Old 03-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #20
ndub33
Stuck In The '70's Mod

Model: 9810

Getphazed-any follow up on your situation? Did it get resolved?
Closed Thread