Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
michelelala

Model: 9800
PIN: 28B81992
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Unlocking my torch

Please Login to Remove!

I have tried to unlock my blackberry torch and every site says my IMEI number is not valid! I don't know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Unlocking my torch

Not sure where you got a number but this forum has a link to a service. also check the FAQ section for info on unlocking a blackberry. Be very sure to follow the instructions if this is your first time doing it. As for the number being invalid, make sure your reading it correct.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Who or what is giving you the invalid IMEI ?

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
michelelala

Model: 9800
PIN: 28B81992
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thank you for helping me out. I get the IEMI number when I go to options> etc on torch. I am really afraid to do anything after spending SO much money with att who have greatly disappointed me and overdrew my bank account by charging me 4 times and refuse to pay the $35 bank fees AND only reimbursed me for $74.74 and said but we will give you a month free. What is free about close to $800.00 in triple charges and overdraft fees? I wish there were someone located near me to help me out, I am tech-challanged. I have yet to figure out blackberry messanger. Anyone in the Chattanooga/Cleveland TN area willing to help a chick out? I has trouble finding my post...I had cornea implants and my sight is impaired. THANK YOU two for answering my post! my bbm pin is 28B81992 if that is how you message people. I am sorry to be so uninformed, I have had a blackberry for 6 years but never used all the features, however I have been deaing with losing my only child and being in shock. Then hit by lightening almost 2 weeks ago, took out my big hd tv, my new pc and printer and ...the list goes on and insurance folks are not eager to make it right. Have a great day. Anyone wanting to be a bbm friend I am serching this site to find out how!
Thank you,
Michele
[email address]
Old 01-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelelala View Post
Thank you for helping me out. I get the IEMI number when I go to options> etc on torch. I am really afraid to do anything after spending SO much money with att who have greatly disappointed me and overdrew my bank account by charging me 4 times and refuse to pay the $35 bank fees AND only reimbursed me for $74.74 and said but we will give you a month free. What is free about close to $800.00 in triple charges and overdraft fees? I wish there were someone located near me to help me out, I am tech-challanged. I have yet to figure out blackberry messanger. Anyone in the Chattanooga/Cleveland TN area willing to help a chick out? I has trouble finding my post...I had cornea implants and my sight is impaired. THANK YOU two for answering my post! my bbm pin is 28B81992 if that is how you message people. I am sorry to be so uninformed, I have had a blackberry for 6 years but never used all the features, however I have been deaing with losing my only child and being in shock. Then hit by lightening almost 2 weeks ago, took out my big hd tv, my new pc and printer and ...the list goes on and insurance folks are not eager to make it right. Have a great day. Anyone wanting to be a bbm friend I am serching this site to find out how!
Thank you,
Michele
[email address]
Platanos magicos.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #6
snhrph
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9900
PIN: nacle of creation
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelelala View Post
Thank you,
Michele
[email address]
WOW!!!