Old 01-20-2011, 12:39 AM   #1
djreyrey

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default ** Appointments Deleted **

Please Login to Remove!

Hello all!

Thank you for stopping by. Does anyone know if the Storm 2 device saves appointments that were deleted? Does it automatically backup on a file or something? Does it store this date on the phone somewhere? I'm not sure if my Storm 2 deleted my appointments because they were old or if they deleted when I installed the latest RIM update.

I use this device for business and I'm at a huge loss here because I lost a lot of important appointments.

I really appreciate anyones assistance.

Rey
Old 04-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
Beernie

Model: Storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telus
Default Re: ** Appointments Deleted **

I have been having the same problem on a Storm
From time to time, every few months or 6 months or so suddenly a huge amount of appointments get deleted.
If I'm not carefull checking the synch it will then also delete them from my Outlook and all my records are gone.
I haven't found any answers to this problem. I just watch all synch's very carefully for any appointments it wants to delete in Outlook, and when this happens I have to abort the synch, try to get any new data out of the Storm manualy then force a one way synch to overwrite the Storm data, and then it's usually good for a while again.
I have Calendar Options set to Keep Appointments Forever, but unfortunately this doesn't seem to work.
Anybody got a fix for this?
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off