BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
VonDutch
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: du
Default Here's what i think BlackBerry can do to improve in BlackBerry Passport 2..Read below

Please Login to Remove!

1. When you open Camera its slow on start-up and while taking pictures....they have to improve that(ive seen in YouTube Vid by Tech Reviewer....also there shud be instantaneous number of pictures while talking pictures like the iPhone....multiple pictures at once.
2.They can make the size a bit smaller...shrink it a little bit from the sides(like beside A button u see another block for another letter they can reduce the size a bit and....and the bottom part the Line ->they can shrink that a bit...and everything will be fine.....(and maybe a bit little big screen)<-or forget about a bit bigger screen...better if i little bit smaller/shrink.......*keyboard features are great*
3.Improve the Store.
4.Better Battery Life.
5.Auto screen rotation( like lets say when you watch a vid....and if u rotate the screen it doesnt rotate.....)
6Wireless charging would be good.
7. Design could be leather like Samsung NOte 3 fantastic Leather.....

And thats all it will make it a great phone for browsing , emails, texting,videos(maybe)....etc..

What do you think.
And it doenst really have to be the size of a passport could shrink it a bit like i said on top ^^

Last edited by VonDutch; 10-08-2014 at 03:08 PM..
Old 10-10-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Priv
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Default Re: Here's what i think BlackBerry can do to improve in BlackBerry Passport 2..Read b

Sounds like you would prefer another phone.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:42 AM   #3
VonDutch

Default Re: Here's what i think BlackBerry can do to improve in BlackBerry Passport 2..Read b

Get your facts right.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

Model: SGS7
Carrier: Verizon

What facts might you have to share?
Old 10-10-2014, 10:16 AM   #5
VonDutch

Just get back to the Topic and what do you think of it....
Old 10-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #6
ZombieBerry

Model: Priv
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDutch View Post
1. When you open Camera its slow on start-up and while taking pictures....they have to improve that(ive seen in YouTube Vid by Tech Reviewer....also there shud be instantaneous number of pictures while talking pictures like the iPhone....multiple pictures at once.
2.They can make the size a bit smaller...shrink it a little bit from the sides(like beside A button u see another block for another letter they can reduce the size a bit and....and the bottom part the Line ->they can shrink that a bit...and everything will be fine.....(and maybe a bit little big screen)<-or forget about a bit bigger screen...better if i little bit smaller/shrink.......*keyboard features are great*
3.Improve the Store.
4.Better Battery Life.
5.Auto screen rotation( like lets say when you watch a vid....and if u rotate the screen it doesnt rotate.....)

And thats all it will make it a great phone for browsing , emails, texting,videos(maybe)....etc..

What do you think.
And it doenst really have to be the size of a passport could shrink it a bit like i said on top ^^
1. Camera was pretty snappy when I tried it.

2.Looking for a smaller size? That would be the classic.

3.has nothing to do with the device
Stick to your own topic pls

4. One of the best batteries I have seen.

5.Even my Z10 auto rotates. So does the Passport.

6.meh

7.meh
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 10-10-2014, 12:31 PM   #7
VonDutch

Zombie thanks for your response just observing different people's thought thats all what im looing for..and more..

Erm...The BlackBerry is always good..and i mentioned about battery improvements...well every new mobile device released the batteries along with other stuffs like speed etc...improves thats general....
Another thing...i saw in youtube a vid ....hes watching a youtube video and the video doesnt rotate..

And lastly thanks for your response looking for more people responses...
Old 10-10-2014, 01:51 PM   #8
fourstringfuror

Model: Q10
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBerry View Post
1. Camera was pretty snappy when I tried it.

2.Looking for a smaller size? That would be the classic.

3.has nothing to do with the device
Stick to your own topic pls

4. One of the best batteries I have seen.

5.Even my Z10 auto rotates. So does the Passport.

6.meh

7.meh
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

The back cover of the Note 3 is plastic. I know this because I own one.

OP, perhaps the Passport is not the device for you.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #9
VonDutch

Im an iPhone owner...and blackberry passport is really a great phone that set me back...but im still in high school cant buy another phone till i work or so...so ill have to wait sometime and by that time i wanna see more better response on the passport....its a great start...i like Nokia,iPhone, Blackberry but i Hate Android...i dont know why blackberry failed...it was so good when it released....my friend said it was popular of the app BBM then iOS and Anrdoid wanted it then Blackberry made a huge mistake and sold its App for $1.5m....(dunno if thats true) but what the heck they shouldve kept their original app cuz thats what making it popular...

I want Blackberry to go on...cause of its unique keyboard ....its annoying touch screen...

But if Blackberry does those stuffs that i mentiond above and fix it...definitely great phone for me and others...
Old 10-11-2014, 04:51 AM   #10
VonDutch

Sorry in my original post i wrote Leather like Samsung Note 3 Back...my bad i meant Leather like Samsung Note 4's back.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #11
fourstringfuror

I don't know where your friend get his news, but BlackBerry most definitely did not sell BBM for $1.5M. The BBM you have always used is still there; the difference is Android, iOS, and WP owners can now have BBM, too.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:18 PM   #12
VonDutch

Cause they Sold BBM to iOS/Android..and im not too sure of $1.5m....anyhow...what do you think of BlackBerry Passport 2 with these Customization/Improvements?...
Old 10-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #13
knottyrope
BlackBerry Elite

Model: DT60
PIN: t of blood has been taken
Carrier: AT&T-US with I dee ten tee errors

I saw meh, not enough improvement on an already great device
It doesn't even matter

Rocking the Motion with out lotion.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #14
fourstringfuror

Quote:
Cause they Sold BBM to iOS/Android..and im not too sure of $1.5m....anyhow...what do you think of BlackBerry Passport 2 with these Customization/Improvements?...
This is false. There was no sale. BlackBerry has a dedicated BBM team, and they built BBM apps for iOS, Android, and WP, allowing nearly all smartphone users to have BBM if they want it.

Again, your ideas make me think the Passport is not right for you. You should look at the BlackBerry Classic.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:03 PM   #15
VonDutch

Blackberry Classic is 3.5inch..touch to small....think if you Implement the 7 stuffs i posted Passport Would be Great and Classic in its Style.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:30 AM   #16
knottyrope
BlackBerry Elite

Quote:

You can enable this on the phone to take multi pics

Sounds like you need bigger hands or holding it wrong.

3.Improve the Store.

Amazon app store has been added.

4.Better Battery Life.

I get two days with 5 email accounts, twitter, facebook and lots of browsing. Do you even own this device?

This is enabled by default.

Not needed on a device that lasts 2 days on a charge, only need to charge while sleeping but it might be good for wall huggers though

Go buy a case of your liking

^^
Sorry but you are a young kid in school and this device was aimed at business execs, doctors, salesmen, lawyers, IT people and others that need to get work done while being mobile.
It doesn't even matter

Old 10-14-2014, 09:39 AM   #17
VonDutch

Im 18...and dont compare age or w/ever....it can be a teenager phone....back to topic please..
Old 10-31-2014, 06:45 AM   #18
VonDutch

Overall the Phone is Great....what i have seen from Videos there needs to be a bit of improvements in Major ASPECTS.....like Camera, other stuffs...

I dont hate this phone...i just want to be TOP and own it afterwards....dont like Touch screen phones...but they are good for other stuffs....nowadays u need atleast 2-3 phones at once..so better have this one too with better improvments....after some improvements i think it will be great...

What do you think?

I couldve put some youtube links...but im not allowed but can take a look at some vids..and see
Old 10-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #19
knottyrope
BlackBerry Elite

2-3 three phone? who does that?

I have only don't that maybe a few weeks to test one.
It doesn't even matter

Old 10-31-2014, 03:08 PM   #20
VonDutch

Well...i saw one Page/Youtube/Article that....In 2000s...people average had more than 1 phone...now smartphone covers All of them in 1.
Closed Thread