BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
MikkiFunk

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T Mobile
Default How THE HELL!! do I view previous text messages? (From day before etc!)

Please Login to Remove!

Just got my Bold yesterday, and I'm trying to look back at something important someone sent me in my text messages, but every time I go onto my text messages and click on the persons name, it only comes up with our text 'convo' from today!! How do I view our convo from yesterday?!

I've tried 2 things, finding the person in my 'contacts', and gone onto 'recent activity, but it still shows only todays messages. I've also tried going into text messages and 'view folder' then 'sms inbox', but still it only shows me todays messages!! So annoying!

This is going to seriously wind me up if I cant view previous messages! I mean, any normal phone would just show you all the messages in your inbox right, not just from that day! TBH I'd actually just get a different phone if you can't do this, surely you can view messages from the previous day?!

Cheers
Old 07-07-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Thiego-uk
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: SGS2
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile UK
Default Re: How THE HELL!! do I view previous text messages? (From day before etc!)

Go to txt msg and on the last entry of the contact you want to review the text you just click. The conversation will expand, all you have to do is scroll up to see earlier messages from that contact.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules