BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
weathermedic
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default T-Mobile "t-zones" not working (again)

Please Login to Remove!

Anybody else having problems with this? A couple of weeks ago I couldn't access any web sites. For the past 3 days, I am unable to access any of the t-mobile (t-zone) sites like google, etc.
I really don't feel like spending hours on the phone with customer service, who will just keep telling me to "pull out the battery" about a dozen times.
They have the best data only price plan, but I am beginning to think another carrier would have less down time.

Jason in NYC
Old 11-07-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
Nerd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by weathermedic View Post
Anybody else having problems with this? A couple of weeks ago I couldn't access any web sites. For the past 3 days, I am unable to access any of the t-mobile (t-zone) sites like google, etc.
I really don't feel like spending hours on the phone with customer service, who will just keep telling me to "pull out the battery" about a dozen times.
They have the best data only price plan, but I am beginning to think another carrier would have less down time.

Jason in NYC
Same problem on an 8100 T-mobile pearl in Queens NYC. I've been working with tech support for over 3 weeks now and they still can't seem to pinpoint it (we've replaced the device and used a new SIM card). If I have any success I'll let you know. Hopefully someone else knows something more about this issue than T-mobile and RIM reps who seem to be in denial. This is my girlfriend's phone having the problem. I have a Curve on T-mobile and haven't had any of these problems.

Last edited by Nerd; 11-07-2007 at 12:58 AM..
Old 11-15-2007, 04:17 PM   #3
Chronic

Model: 8310
PIN: 2071C4CE
Carrier: AT&T

I was on T-Mobile for 5 years. I have blackberries 8300 Curve and 8820. TMO Seemed to have gone bad in the Seattle area in the spots I frequented. After numerous calls they kinda slipped and admitted that they have 3 towers out in the Seattle area. Had been out for over 2 mo not working correctly. Said they had yet to diagnose and fix. Heard from other sources that TMO just overloaded and their capacity just unable to keep up. Not getting good connection and t-zones I finally did switch carriers to AT&T. Hve had no problems since.
If it ait working I would not want to be paying for it.
Good Luck
Closed Thread