Carrier: o2

Please Login to Remove!

Motorola RAZR - poor software, poor battery, poor everything
Old 05-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #102
Candy HaHa

Model: 9530
PIN: show me yours n ill show you mine
Carrier: verizon

KEYACERA 13 was my worst phone EVER (besides my first nokia..god that thing sucked) it was a piece of S**t and i payed 200 for it!. ie was always was losing calls, and god forbid i have more than 30 inbox and 30 outbox texts it would freeze and crash the da*m thing...oh and the random turn offs and a battery that lies about when it needs charged...ew i could go on and on but ill stop now before i start CAPING everything lol.

P.S. very happy with my storm (thank god for 5.0)

Last edited by Candy HaHa; 05-24-2010 at 11:28 PM..
Old 05-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #103
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

Palm Treo 650. After the 600, which was good but grew old in the tooth, I jumped on the successor, the 650. Palm screwed the pooch on this one, severely limiting the internal memory to the point that performance suffered. And once the instability crept into the device due to conflicts between the gazillion third-party apps out there, you could never really get rid of it.

Mine would often freeze up and I'd have no warning other than the lack of calls or email. If it was in a holster there was no way to know it was frozen without taking it out and checking. It would also reboot spontaneously at the worst times, like when I pushed the button to answer an important call. Yeah, that's fun. Not!

My 650 actually cost me some design features when we did an addition to our house. I was at work in NYC (live in New Jersey) and the contractor had a problem with the plans. We made some late changes that didn't get properly carrier over from the contractor's first set of blueprints to the new ones, and he needed to ask me which way to proceed. My wife was away with the kids and he couldn't reach her, so he called me. He also texted me and emailed me, all of which I assured him would reach me. Naturally, with my Treo frozen in my belt holster it did not reach me. The choice was to delay the masons, which would mean a 1-month delay before they could get back. And that delay would have a ripple effect throughout the project, messing up the schedule for the plumber, electrician, and inspections of their rough-ins. So the contractor finally had to make a call on his own, which was not disastrous but eliminated a design feature I wanted.

That was the moment I began looking for a real communications device rather then an unreliable toy. My odyssey took me into the world of Nokia, back to more modern Treo phones, and finally to BlackBerrys. I'm not so blindly loyal to any platform that I refuse to look at alternatives. I tried the Palm Pre, but in the end I came running back to BlackBerry with my tail between my legs. I will continue to look for the best solution for me, but so far nothing has come close to my BlackBerry experience.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #104
GuitarRifter
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: 21FA5DB7
Carrier: Orange

Probably the LG Cookie, It wouldn't even let me save any numbers in the phone book.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #105
AmaThaFetish

Model: 8520
PIN: 21f9efc1
Carrier: T-Mobile

T-Mobile Sidekick 2009 ... it was a worthless piece of crap... 'nough said.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #106
boroboyben

Model: Storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

I'm battling between which phone is the worst! I did have a Sony Ericsson W200i was a nifty phone for my price range. However I did have a Samsung G600 The battery was disgraceful on that! Good phone nonetheless but my current phone is a Sony Ericsson W300i

I can't choose one but here's my worst phones in order (1 being good, 3 bad!)

3 - S-E W300i
2 - S-E W200i
1 - Samsung G600
Old 06-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #107
Briant392

Model: 8530
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

The worst phone that I had has to be the LG dare. I hated that phone the touch screen worked great the first couple of weeks that I had it but after that I constantly had to rerun the calibration tool so it would recognize what letter I was trying to hit on the virtual keyboard. Not a good phone at all.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #108
BallHawk3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

Motorola V300.

I loved the phone, but so many problems. I had it replaced 9 times. That is not an exaggeration.

One time it was a DOA (device wouldn't charge). Surprisingly, I didn't have charging issues like many did. Mine was mainly audio issues and screen issues. Common issue with the audio going out when I answer a phone call. It was annoying, wouldn't connect. Also a common problem of the screen going white whenever I flip the phone open or close, sometimes it would just shut off.

Funny thing, this was actually common with any Motorola I had. I went and got the V330 (newer version). Don't recall that I ever had the audio problem but did have the screen blank problem. This sucker got replaced about 5 times, one being a DOA phone that I received.

My first motorola, the V66 was great though, not a problem until I spilled alcohol on it and killed the screen. This was a pretty good phone, I smashed the LCD once, and went and bought a new LCD. Thing lasted a while.

Since the V330, i've only used blackberrys. If you want to know the worst blackberry i've had....I would have to say the Curve 8320.(this really isn't saying much cause its been almost problem free). That one got replaced a few times due to build quality, cheap housing. Other than that, it was great along with every other BB that i've had (no other ones have ever had to be replaced or repaired.)

Last edited by BallHawk3; 06-15-2010 at 12:02 AM..
Old 08-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #109
cmckinnon

Model: 8530
PIN: 322D36F1
Carrier: Telus

Worst phone I've ever owned would have to be the LG Chocolate, First Edition.

I thought it was pretty neat when it first came out, but it lagged so bad it wasn't even funny, the vibrate setting after my phone was OOW (out of warranty) didn't even work.

And I do have to mention the LG Keybo.. Seriously, what is the point of having a 1" screen on the front ? .. If i was in a hurry I'd have to flip the phone up to get the larger screen and go from there.. Phone worked fine, but as far as convenience, this thing sucked the big one !
Old 08-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #110
jimfish

Model: P8100
Carrier: 02

Samsung SGH-C100.

The thing was either faulty or just plain stupid, as it kept deleting contacts and messages at random, and then eventually crawled into itself and died and wouldn't even turn on. This was of course the very second after the warranty was up.
Closed Thread