Lead BB Application Developer, ConnectorLocal Mobile Team.
Reporting to the Director of R&D, this role will join the ConnectorLocal mobile effort with the goal of designing, building, deploying and maintaining a J2ME application for the 3G BlackBerry phones. Our existing mobile application for the iPhone will serve as a template, but this application will leverage the unique capabilities and demographic-focus of the most recent BlackBerry devices.
The successful candidate will be the first J2ME developer on our team and thus must be a capable leader as well as a solid programmer. Deadlines are tight, and quality of implementation is critical. There is huge potential for career growth if the project is successful.
We-Create Inc is a leader in developing world-class revenue generating web applications for the Radio industry. Since the companies inception in 1999, We-Create has partnered with both corporate and owner-operated radio partners across the USA and Canada. This leading media platform for the radio industry is made up of three key products – ConnectoRadio™, ConnectorSocial™ and ConnectorLocal™ (details on our website wecreate dot com). With its proven ability to generate new non-traditional revenue streams for the radio industry the adoption rate of We-Create's media platform has been exponential. The company prides itself on being an innovator within the internet product industry and continues to create and launch world-class solutions on an ongoing basis.
: University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 6 months developing and deploying applications to the BlackBerry platform using industry standard tools and methods.
- Detail-oriented with proven writing, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has an aptitude for quickly learning new technologies.
- Strong customer relationship and presentation skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver high-quality materials
- Highly self-motivated & professional
Negotiable based on experience.
As soon as possible.
This opportunity is currently structured as a 6 month contract with option for renewal if successful. Working on-site during business hours is HIGHLY preferred.
Waterloo Ontario Canada, Home of RIM
Cameron Turner, CTO via
or phone at 1 866 615 7374 x102 (US & Canada)