BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 11:32 AM   #41
tbmorris51

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

I just received a keyboard and lens cover for the 8830 from the Cellular Nationwide Network out of Hong Kong. It took about 10 days for shipping to the US. The parts appeared to be OEM and were bubble wrapped etc. I am pleased with this company so far, and the prices are absolutely great compared to what I have found in the US.
Here is a link to their site: https://cnn.cn/shop/index.php
Old 12-18-2007, 04:45 PM   #42
Zontar
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottyb View Post
My elation at getting hubbies' BB to work again has turned to tears as this morning he went to turn it on again and jut got a bliking red indicator light and nada on the screen.

Oh - well - he's off to explain the damage to his IT guy at work and beg for a new one.

Thanks again for all your help!
They shouldn't be surprised. I once had someone come in with a two-way pager clip and no pager. She said the pager fell in a power flush toilet just as she flushed it and it went you-know-where. We had loss-theft insurance and I was wondering what the carrier was going to say. They said it happens surprisingly often and just overnighted a new one. I guess if I worked there I'd be glad if someone didn't send in a dead pager that fell in a toilet. (Hmm... there is no PU/gross emoticon here).
Old 06-20-2008, 10:11 AM   #43
ccolungax

Model: 8100
Carrier: Movistar
Thumbs up Re: Faceplates

Hi, I got original faceplate for BB for differents models, the thing is that i'm in Monterrey, Mexico,

but if I can do something for you, consider it done.

Regards
Old 06-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #44
ccolungax

Carrier: Movistar
Default Blackberry origina replacement parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTristan View Post
I've searched and searched and I can't seem to find OEM replacement parts for any BB. I've read the other thread on this site discussing the same issue, but it didn't sound like anyone found a solution.

Since there's more members now...I decided to ask this question again in hopes that some new folks may know.

Does anyone know how to get an OEM housing/faceplate for a 7280? I bought a dummy BB through eBay hoping to use its faceplate. Unfortunately, the dummy BB's are NOT made with the same quality plastic that the real BB's are. In addition, the 7280's have the metal bezel around the display...and the dummy version has the plastic (painted) silver bezel.

Call me anal...but as much as I use this darn thing, just can't stand looking at the scratched up corner. :( Somehow, the leather case holding my BB go knocked off my belt one day by a box in my hands...resulting in a case of pavement poisoning! It still works like a champ though!!
I got BB replacements part, even for mayor sales but i'm located at Monterrey Mx. if any interested my webpge is under construction but you can get me trough my job webpage or at msn: [email address]
Mail :ccolungax@hotmail.com
web (under construction): www.sendwireless.com.mx

Last edited by ccolungax; 06-20-2008 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: bad writing,
Old 07-03-2008, 07:07 PM   #45
kvnguyen
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: tmobile

this is interesting
Old 08-23-2008, 03:47 AM   #46
tatunick

Model: 8320
Carrier: tmobile
Default oem parts blackberry

www cnn.cn has all blackberry replacemeant parts pretty cool place they have alot of good stuff but i cant post a link in here so like i said its cnn.cn
Old 10-29-2008, 09:45 AM   #47
Masterteee89
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530

I just bought the sapphire blue full housing and it looks wicked awesome! It looks black in at different angles.. and it was cake installing it!! I went from the stock gold/tmobile one to this!! Huge difference! Looks and feels like a brand new phone.. i also bought a new track ball!

BlackBerry Curve 8320 OEM Sapphire full housing w/ kbd- BenQ-Siemens, Samsung, HTC, Alcatel, Acer, Mobiado, NEC, Apple, Nokia, Sony, Acc
Old 12-13-2008, 10:19 PM   #48
warreng24

Model: 8800
Carrier: AT&T Blue

Has anyone any experience with buying OEM housings from gsm4world.us ?

If so, how's the quality of the parts? Do they seem to be genuine OEM or cheap "OEM" knock-offs?
Closed Thread