BBFileScout update to 0.6.8
* Additional sort option 'by Type' (by file extension)
* Sort order will be indicated in the file list
* Sort type can be changed via key short cut
* Sort order can be reversed via key short cut
* Search will show again filenames & icons (was broken in 0.6.7)
* Fixed NullPointerException when opening an empty (0 byte) file in the BBFileScout Text Editor
* Possible internal exception handling improved (still long way to go)
more details @ the BBFileScout Changelog
For details about the new functionality read the "BBFileScout Option" Manual
Installation & Update
You will find the download link (incl. OTA) at the BBFileScout Homepage
Actually I just can recommend to all, that when you open a JAD via the browser (that you has installed previously) then you should always choose "refresh/reload" from the #Menu before you actually hit the install button.
Please note, that updating BBFileScout on OS 5.x might require an deinstallation of BBFileScout before you are able to install the new version of BBFileScout.
Once again: Deleting or renaming os relevant files from your Blackberry can harm the core functionality of the device - use this function at your own risk! - Don't blame me, if you have bricked your BB.