Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
greeneink
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: TOUR
Carrier: Verizon
Angry Letter to Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

I'm sorry to start the new thread but I am becoming more and more pissed by the hour!!! If they didn't have the network, ARRRRGH
It's not like I can't get the discount with EVERY other provider.

I am writing to complain about Verizon choosing to block current customers that receive a corporate discount from upgrading to the BlackBerry Tour. The above # is available to upgrade and I cannot access the BB Tour option for upgrade. With 5 lines on my account and a BB data pkg on MY phone, I feel I pay a considerable sum on a monthly basis. To go to my local Verizon Corporate store generally takes about 1 1/2 hrs of my time that I can't afford to waste, I darn sure don't have 3+ hours to hang around on a product unvailing to attempt to get a new phone. I am very upset that Verizon has chosen to alienate there MOST loyal clientele with this current promotion. With nearly tens years of customer loyalty, I should think that I and many others would have earned the priviledge of 1st to order, not last. You have created a very dissappointed customer with your current business model.

Thanks for allowing me to vent. I'm not sure it really helped
Old 07-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #2
Donbp
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

You can order it on the 12th or walk into the store and just buy it.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:00 AM   #3
ffejie
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9650
Carrier: VZW

So what's the deal with corporate accounts? No upgrade cash? My company recently changed policy to only allow the service to get expensed (paid direct by the company, I never see a bill) and not the device. I have to pay out of pocket for the device - supposedly by going direct to the carrier. Can I not leverage the $199 price that is being pushed everywhere?

Last edited by ffejie; 07-09-2009 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 07-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
greeneink
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: TOUR
Carrier: Verizon

Donbp
I'll just order online next week. I already said I got a life and am not willing to hang out in a Verizon store for 3 hrs. BUT I think you missed my point.

ffejie
I dont have a clue about the corporate thing. I had/have a personal account with Verizon. A few yrs back my company was purchased by a large corporation that has a Verizon discount. So I showed them my company ID and I now receive the discount. but the company has nothing to do with my phone or my account.
Closed Thread