Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
AgentNeo

Model: 9350
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default Desktop Manager connection problem

Please Login to Remove!

My gf just got a blackberry storm last night, but I'm having a hell of a time getting it to connect to Desktop manager on her laptop. The phone's pin shows up in the list and I can select it, but it still remains disconnected. I tried it on my desktop and the phone connected with no problems and synced just fine.

I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, uninstalled and reinstalled the software, uninstalled and reinstalled the phone's USB drivers, removed the battery from the phone and left it out for several minutes and tried to reconnect and still nothing.

I can tell that the laptop is recognizing the phone because the auto-play comes up when the phone is connected to it, and the phone shows up as a connected mobile device in the My Computer screen.

We're both running the same version of Vista. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Old 08-22-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
Johntippy

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: 3
Unhappy Exact same problem.

Was told its because DM5 was useless and to go back to 4.7 but the problem is the same and its doing my head in so really need some help on this please!
Closed Thread