Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #1
Pinksoh

Model: 9789
PIN: N/A
Carrier: 02
Angry Cant activate enterprise email or make calls and text

Please Login to Remove!

Long story short i lost my bb bold 2 a few months ago and finally my insurance paid me out just enough to buy a used phone off amazon.

I have been told by the seller that the phone is unlocked.

I can use the internet and bbm on the phone which doesnt seem to be an issue. It shows my network carrier at the top and the full network bars and if i check service status is says mobile network o2 -uk and coverage- 3G. How ever i cannot make no calls or texts. If i check mobile voice the status is un available and connection is not connected.

I have not been able to register my email address on enterprise email the reply i get is activation failed. ''An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission.'' When i make a call i get 'No service is currently available'.

The phone seems to be registered to the wireless provider fine as when i go onto host and register now i get a msg saying your handheld has been registered.

Im confused, the set up for my first blackberry was a doddle and i dont understand why this is not working.

Helppp
Old 01-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon
Default Re: Cant activate enterprise email or make calls and text

Duplicate post

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Closed Thread