BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 12:04 AM   #1
eplastek

Model: 8700c
Question Problem when trying to log in.....

Please Login to Remove!

Has anyone here tried going on to myspace with their blackberry? Well I have, and it worked for about one week. Then all of the sudden when I try to login nothing happens. I highlight the login button and then go to get link.. and nothing happens.. Has anyone experienced the same problem? If so, have you solved it yet?
Old 05-24-2006, 12:27 AM   #2
d_fisher
Retired BlackBerryForums.com Moderator

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

I know that MySpace has been discussed before, but honestly I haven't read the threads myself. Try searching the forum and see what you come up with.

Remember, please try searching first!

Need a screenshot? ... Like JavaLoader?
Try using BBscreen .....Use JL_Cmder!
or BBScreenShooter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-24-2006, 03:14 AM   #3
jdjleo
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplastek
Has anyone here tried going on to myspace with their blackberry? Well I have, and it worked for about one week. Then all of the sudden when I try to login nothing happens. I highlight the login button and then go to get link.. and nothing happens.. Has anyone experienced the same problem? If so, have you solved it yet?
I havent experienced that exact problem, but i have had mixed results hitting MySpace. Like randomly not being able to log in, not being able to get to my inbox, getting into my inbox but all msg's are blank etc...i blame MySpace. Its sloppy code and always in a state of flux, never consistent.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:17 PM   #4
Ezradv

Model: 8300
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplastek
Yeah I have an 8700c and I have the same problem. I can browse pages fine but I can't login. when you highlight the login button and say "get link" it just sits there like yoiu didn't select anything. I tried all three browsers and fooled with the type and nothing. I think they are using some sort of control for the login button that isn't supported.

I know that they have had some problems with people bot-logging so I bet this new login control prevents that. Unfortunately we can't log in anymore. I'm still researching it.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:35 AM   #5
blenahan
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: Cingular

search yielded this...

http://www.blackberryforums.com/show...hlight=myspace
Old 06-02-2006, 06:42 AM   #6
digital/blasphemy
No longer Registered.

Model: 8700g

I believe myspace changed the way they do their cookies. I can login, but clicking any link yields the "a technical error has occured, this problem has been forwarded to myspace technical group"
Old 06-28-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
allnewbee

I have the same exact problem the 8700c I picked up yesterday. This is a major bummer? Is it a browser setting. Does anyone know or is there anyone using a 8700 who can actually click on the "Login" button and get in?
Closed Thread