BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 12:13 AM   #1
adambowersva
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7130E
Default Krussel Glove fit case..quality info AND quick question

Please Login to Remove!

I have a 7130e and bought the Krussel Glove fit zip on case off Ebay for it. First off, overall the fit is as advertised...glove fit. You know how you buy a pair of gloves and 4 out of 5 fingers fit perfect, but pinky may have a little extra length to it (at least thats how it usually works for me)? Well, the case is right on pretty much everywhere. The hole for the trackwheel is in the right place as all others, but you lose a little bit of movement on the trackwheel due to the leather sticking out a bit due to the seams. The case doesn't increase the bulk of the phone much at all and this is something I have always been critical of with previous phones and the problem that usually caused me to stop using leather cases because of the added bulk, but with this one that is not a problem.

Here is my gripe though...the hole in the plastic for the microphone is probably in the wrong place as everyone I talk to says I sound like I'm in an elevator shaft or have a bag over my mouth or something to that degree. If I unzip the case and lift up the front or take phone out there is no problem...confirming my suspicions.

Here's the question...where EXACTLY is the microphone on the 7130e?!?!?! I need to know so I can modify the hole. Needless to say, it would usually be a compliment to RIM for hiding it so well, but I can't seem to find any pictures that pinpoint it exactly. Thanks a bunch all.
Closed Thread