BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 08-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
awesomejim

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: telus
Default grid magic community edition help

Please Login to Remove!

i need help getting grid magic community edition on to my blackberry pearl 8130. when i get a link sent directly to my email on my phone, it gives me an error message and cant download it so i chose option 2..

i saved it on my desktop.. then i opened it up and followed the wizard and saved it to my c drive(it just saved there automatically). then i plugged my bb into my computer, went to the application loader and went to add/remove and found the simprit folder and tried to add it but nothing happened. the only file thing that was there was called sxo_calc.alx. when i went to open that i got a message on my screen saying: no additional applications designed for your device were found. i am just completely stumped on what to do

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off