Old 04-29-2006, 11:46 PM   #41
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuwSy
So they both need 4.1.0.371? any ideas when this will surface for the 7100t series? Or if i can add certain .cod files via javaloader from the 8700 os installer to alow it to run?

Also Jibi where did you receive the theme files from, are you able to share the 240x260 versions so i can experiment with a cross bread os?
the themes are hard-coded to dimensions, so unfortunately having a 320x240 theme on a 240x260 handheld won't really look right. and no, i don't have the 7100 series themes/OS. i have no further information other than what i've posted here. just be patient and wait.

as for the source of the themes, that will remain my own knowledge.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:07 AM   #42
Stinsonddog
BBF Moderator

Model: 9700
PIN: Agaboobie

Everyone note that M for Messages or Email is missing. Why the heck is that. Still would have to scroll to it. Bah Humbug I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibi
Just figured out that Pictures was hidden - wasn't quite sure what that was, as I never really hide icons at all. Anyhow, here's what I've figured out so far - in the Organize Applications list, anything that is faded is a hidden application and anything that has an underlined letter is a shortcut-enabled application, with the underlined letter denoting the shortcut key. Here are the ones that are listed:

Saved Messages
Search
Calculator
Compose
MemoPad
Tasks
Contacts
Alarm
Profiles
Settings
Keyboard Lock
Enterprise Messenger (Q)

Looks like C is a shortcut key for both Compose and Contacts. If both are enabled, then the first one that was selected will be the shortcut key (e.g - Contacts was shown and Compose was hidden, so if I enable Compose, then Contacts will still be the shortcut key; however, if I hide Contacts, then Compose will be the active C shortcut key).

Last edited by Stinsonddog; 04-30-2006 at 01:15 PM..
Old 04-30-2006, 11:02 AM   #43
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900

i don't think they included shortcuts for items on the home screen list. doesn't make sense, but then again, it kind of does. just remember the kind of people who are usually behind these kinds of decisions - doubt very seriously they are technically-inspired.