Used Car Salesmen
Damn Liars
Snake Oil Salesmen
New Car Salesmen
Statisticians
Pyramid Scheme Salesmen
Human Resource Managers
Those in the lower level of Dante's Version of Hell
Those who claim to be Politically Correct and try to force others to be in their image
Politicians
Old 10-12-2016, 06:37 AM   #202
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: iPhon
PIN: High
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: Trump

Double post..

Last edited by mriff; 10-12-2016 at 06:38 AM..
Old 10-12-2016, 06:37 AM   #203
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

"Trump's revelations and his behavior are often so abhorrent, so inconceivable for an American President that ignoring them would be both unimaginable and the height of irresponsibility."
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 10-12-2016, 09:07 AM   #204
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Model: 5S
PIN: & Teller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriff View Post
Double post..
Double the pleasure,
Double the fun,
When you accidently hit return twice
And you get two posts instead of one!
Old 10-12-2016, 10:10 AM   #205
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t

This is very funny to watch ( after the commercials)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq_ZosSy_9I
Old 10-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #206
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

"Top Donald Trump adviser Rudy Giuliani claimed Sunday that Democrats could steal a close election by having dead people vote in inner cities, while vice presidential candidate Mike Pence said the ticket will "absolutely accept the result of the election."

"I'm sorry, dead people generally vote for Democrats rather than Republicans," the former New York City mayor told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union." "You want me to (say) that I think the election in Philadelphia and Chicago is going to be fair? I would have to be a moron to say that."
Old 10-16-2016, 11:10 AM   #207
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

I wish I had a little bit of what Trump and his cohorts are smoking. Man, it must be some really good stuff.
Old 10-16-2016, 07:35 PM   #208
tsac
BlackBerry God

listening to the various news stations it seems they are all on something.

My neighbors had a battle going on with Trump and Hillary signs on their lawns.
Apparently someone had enough and took them all last night.

I suspect the real fun will begin now.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:12 PM   #209
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

There is some truth in the comments. Lyndon Johnson was elected senator from Texas years ago due to his popularity extending to the departed.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:37 PM   #210
tsac
BlackBerry God

Info from someone who works for NBC but wishes to remain unknown.
checking at various other sources apparently this is real and not uncommon for her. seems to be very well hidden.

"DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED

VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN: ‘YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE IS THE MOST FOUL-MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL’

”SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL-ON MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL”

NBC Associate Producer of Forum

Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been ‘blind-sided’ by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved.

“When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it
at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn’t have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. Most of the small military audience were cordoned off, their seating not close to Mrs. Clinton, but certainly they heard her screaming because it was loud...and she really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.”

Republican Donald Trump also appeared, in a separate telecast from Hillary Clinton’s and arrived with his two sons but no entourage or assistants in tow. The NBC cameramen involved in his segment said he was a ‘true gentleman’ and Trump and his sons spoke to everyone and thanked them for inviting him to speak: “It was a pleasure to answer your questions Matt.”

Hillary Clinton’s segment was much different. According to people working on the sidelines, “When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the
unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil and her eyes looked to pop.”

“It was toward the end of her interview so she was becoming unglued by the time Lauer finished with questioning. Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum and screaming at her staff, “you f - - - ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up! If that f - - - ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on you ass - - - - s for screwing this up.”

Clinton finally stormed off the military ‘set’ and the assistant producer said she was screaming that she wanted to talk to “the idiot who set this mess up...you do not blindside me - ever!” and continued to demand to speak with executives at Comcast, parent company to NBC Universal.

Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably. That did not stop her from demanding an executive “on the phone, now!”
She was told the executive-in-charge of the forum was ready to talk with her and she was led away by two rather large aides who appeared to help her walk.

The TV executives got the message with all of the censuring headlines that followed over the next couple of days when it seemed the entire media turned on Matt Lauer for behaving in a “partisan” manner and “being grossly unfair and critical of the former secretary of state.”

Matt Lauer was heavily criticized on air by the Clinton campaign the rest of the week with most of the mainstream media joining in. The media appeared to frame Matt’s one serious question as the Clinton campaign was doing...”an unfair and partisan attack on Mrs. Clinton.”

Matt Lauer is still facing major backlash following his 23 minutes with Hillary Clinton. Privately, many reporters said Matt handed the Democrat nominee the expected softball questions, but made the decision to ask about the emails because, “the American people deserve an answer from the former secretary of state.”

Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer”. As you can easily see with all the headlines from these MSM sources, they did as they were told by the Clinton campaign.

Hillary also screamed that she would be “treated with respect at the debates or heads will roll.” Staffers at the Clinton campaign report that they fear her wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as “an egotistical psychopath”.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest. She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata - for putting her on the spot.”

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible...and
racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”
Old 10-17-2016, 08:53 PM   #211
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

It's all made up tsac. Or not. Just so hard to tell these days. But I think it's pretty much all lies. On both sides.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:39 AM   #212
tsac
BlackBerry God

Maybe but without saying where it comes from it seemed valid. She does have a temper that is well documented.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:15 PM   #213
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsac View Post
Maybe but without saying where it comes from it seemed valid. She does have a temper that is well documented.
Understatement of the Week.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:21 PM   #214
tsac
BlackBerry God

Not sure if the media is reading these posts but today on the TV news ( not NBC) there were stories on her having trouble keeping her security when in the state department. She was well know for her screaming and berating them. Apparently they requested transfers after a few weeks with her.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:19 PM   #215
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

This is scary as in real life she likely is more of a loose cannon than Trump.

Very Scary. Worst than the scary clowns.
Old 10-19-2016, 03:39 PM   #216
tsac
BlackBerry God

Tonight will be very interesting. Radio new said her staff was not happy with some of the probable questions and hinted at asking for a change on some.
WABC 880 new York radio AM station.

I wonder how they even found out what questions would be asked.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:39 PM   #217
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...A_FB_POLE_FEAT
Old 10-20-2016, 07:05 AM   #218
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsac View Post
Tonight will be very interesting. Radio new said her staff was not happy with some of the probable questions and hinted at asking for a change on some.
WABC 880 new York radio AM station.

I wonder how they even found out what questions would be asked.
Corruption has no limits when you make the rules.
Old 10-20-2016, 02:24 PM   #219
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

What a mess. We have a choice. Between a liar and a psychopath.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:35 PM   #220
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriff View Post
What a mess. We have a choice. Between a liar and a psychopath.
Eh, which one is the liar and which one is the psychopath? I might need a program to determine which is which.

They both lie.
They both have mental issues that push the boundary for acceptable behavior.