Old 07-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
Tour de Georgia
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
PIN: 30bcdbff
Carrier: Sprint
Default new BB 9630, new BB user, gbye Centro

Please Login to Remove!

SO I ordered my Tour from Sprint. 2 days later UPS brought it to my door. Oh Happy Day! I logged onto the Sprint site and started a chat session and voila! My Centro is deactivated and my Tour is activated.
She Who Must Be Obeyed Without Question arrived home and I dutifully deactivated her Samsung and activated the Centro on her line. Life is good when SHE is happy.
I read the manual, I fell asleep, I awoke, I read the manual again. No I did not (yet) memorise it. I also assisted SheWMBOWQ in setting up Her new Centro.
Both PDA's were now charging on the table as we slept soundly through the night without disturbance....
Saturday morning two fully chaged PDA's ready for action and adventure...
Synched my Tour with the Pioneer car radio Bluetooth...works fine. Proceeded to a Tanger Outlet Mall in 2 vehicles - this due to our niece was going with her 2 kids as well for school clothes shopping etc. Conversations between our 2 and one other Centro ensue.- good sound, good reception, texting at the Chick-fil-A works smoothly. On to the mall pictures of the babies eating those new fangled ice cream round things- yes they are just as messy...
Ohh and Ahhh pictures are neat! Forwarded pics via messaging works good. Opps first hitch, some services wont accept pictures this big....I need to find a way to zip them? or is there a bettter solution. Onward...home about 8pm, battery is down a bit but not horrible.
Sleep arrives none to soon. Im my haste to retire I have forgotten to plug the Tour into the wall...
9am....eyes open...battery bar on the tour has a brown tinge showing low.
I guess I need to turn something off?
I am hoping there is an app that shows power being used so I can turn stuff off and on and see what is the drain. Oh sorry, wishful thinking I think I heard from a snicker in the back... well time to go see how the music part of this Tour works. I used to listen to internet radio at work on lunch hour.

Hey everyone, Im new here. I am reading and searching and trying to find it if it has been posted already. But, if you have a favorite tidbit about your Tour that you like to share then please honor me with your knowledge.

See yall around

Ken

Old 07-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
akosnitzky
BBF Moderator

Model: 9650
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Welcome to the site. Check out the BBFAQ section and read the threads.

This is a good article about some apps you can use.

Top Ten Free Apps for BlackBerry Tour | BlackBerry Boards News

LET'S GO CANES!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
jsntrenkler
BlackBerry Blooded

PIN: ????
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Welcome aboard! ... Enjoy your new Blackberry!
Old 07-27-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
Tour de Georgia
Knows Where the Search Button Is

PIN: 30bcdbff
Carrier: Sprint

Thank You akosnitzky and jsntrenkler
Closed Thread