Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
ppittman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Disappearing BAS entries

Please Login to Remove!

When i log in as the SVC account with full privs, I can expand 'Attached Devices' to get 'Overview'.

When i log in as myself with a newly created Senior Helpdesk Role with 'Assign the current device to user' priv set to Granted, i cannot expand 'Attached Devices'

After some experimenting this morning, I can now expand the 'attached devices' to get 'overview'. But i have made no changes at all. And it doesnt appear every time. I have to log out an log back in for it to work.

Its very sporadic. If it doesnt expand, i log out and log in again and it works. But if i log out and in again it wont work. Very hit and miss.

It was suggested by a colleague to create a new Role but the same thing is happening to that.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads for: Disappearing BAS entries
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calendar Entries Disappearing Mike Zelmar General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve 2 11-20-2008 07:55 PM
8703e disappearing calendar entries! forevergreen General Legacy Device Discussion 11 04-09-2008 08:47 PM
New to BES admin , need help with messages. bigwig BES Admin Corner 5 10-17-2007 10:59 AM
BES server that was configured at another site seems to require that site to work mannyp BES Admin Corner 7 07-05-2007 08:48 PM
Unable to upgrade 7100 software Mightypants General Legacy Device Discussion 0 11-03-2005 11:16 PM

Vintage Vulcon Technologies Mobilespin Centrifuge 9” Tall x 10” Diameter picture

Vintage Vulcon Technologies Mobilespin Centrifuge 9” Tall x 10” Diameter

$49.99

Vintage Tube tester Precision serie 910 - working picture

Vintage Tube tester Precision serie 910 - working

$104.99

`Vintage Brass Valve, Water, Air, Steam Punk, Petcock picture

`Vintage Brass Valve, Water, Air, Steam Punk, Petcock

$8.00

Vintage Hewlett-Packard HP 400FL AC Voltmeter AS-IS COND POWERS ON picture

Vintage Hewlett-Packard HP 400FL AC Voltmeter AS-IS COND POWERS ON

$59.99

Vintage GREENLEE No. 735BB Knockout Punch *With Leather Case***Made In USA*** picture

Vintage GREENLEE No. 735BB Knockout Punch *With Leather Case***Made In USA***

$34.95

Vintage Mid Century Pilot Stapler Model 402 Ace Fastener Corp Chicago ILL, USA picture

Vintage Mid Century Pilot Stapler Model 402 Ace Fastener Corp Chicago ILL, USA

$24.99

Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.