Originally Posted by tejrattan
I am virgin user of the 7290. I have had it now for 2 months and already fed with the limited themes.
Can you anyone tell how I can install a theme?
Thanks in advance
be sure your bb is running os 4.1 or higher then......
Install using your desktop manager.
1. Download the file to your PC:
2. Unzip the file to a folder (name the folder).
3. Connect your Blackberry to your computer.
4. Open up Desktop Manager –> Application Loader –> Add.
5. Find the file called “ThemeName.alx” and hit “OK”.
6. Find the file called "Plazmic_Theme_reader.alx" and hit "ok".
After the installation finishes, you can now change your themes by going to Options(wrench icon) –> Theme.
Icons from any third party vendors will show as they normally do.
If you have already installed themes using plazmic_theme_reader.alx file in the past no need to re-load that file over again.