BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #21
pengrus
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8800
Carrier: Cingular

Please Login to Remove!

A great software. I would like to know what is your policy on the license. If we upgrade our Blackberry with a different pin, will your software still work or does it require another purchase? I somehow remember that you do not support switching bb. Could you please clarify?

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2007, 01:36 AM   #22
Mobylo
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700g
Carrier: None

Dear Pengarus,

Thanks for the kind words!

MultiAlarm key is tied to the PIN hence one key will work only on a device with a particular PIN. However, we do have a Device Change Plan which is offered with some of our products so we expect that it would apply in MultiAlarm case as well. We suggest to write to support so that they can send you the complete details of this plan, and explain the cases in which it can be applied or used.

Thanks!

MultiAlarm - Schedule multiple alarms on BlackBerry!
QuickResponse - Compose Emails super quickly. Click-Insert-Send! No typing.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #23
pengrus

Unfortunately, the Device Change Plan does require you pay extra in order for you to migrate to a new BB. There are many BB software vendors provide free upgrade and migrate when owner change their BB.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:04 AM   #24
Mobylo
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700g
Carrier: None

Hi, I am Misha from Mobylo! I would like to post some clarifications regarding the Device Change Plan to help everyone understand it better.

What it is:
Device Change Plan allows you to get a new license key even if your device gets 'so much' damaged that it is not possible for us to recall the license and migrate it to the new device. It is NOT required if you are upgrading to a new device and your older device is in working order.

Whom it is offered to:
We generally offer the Device Change Plan along with bulk deals, mostly to corporate customers. There is a higher probability of these devices getting damaged, compared to owned devices. Moreover, in corporate deployments the urgency of migrating applications to new device is also higher.

How much does it cost:
It costs only $5 USD for this plan and if opted for, needs to be purchased along with the product. We believe, this is similar to other protection services like for ex, the Download Protection Service offered by Handango.

So, if you are upgrading to a new device you need not worry about it. In most cases, we are able to migrate the license to the new device without any issues. I hope that clarifies some of the doubts regarding the Device Change Plan.

Regards,
Misha
Corporate Relations

MultiAlarm - Schedule multiple alarms on BlackBerry!
QuickResponse - Compose Emails super quickly. Click-Insert-Send! No typing.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:03 AM   #25
pengrus

Excellent Misha. Thank you! I've just purchased the Multialarm and QuickResponse. Your company offers fine products with first class support. I appreciate it.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:53 AM   #26
denness544
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Pearl
PIN: PIN: XXXXXXX
Carrier: T-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobylo
Dear denness544,

This could be due to a few reasons;
1. Discount codes for the day are sent out the next day.
2. Sometimes if we have more than one email ids for someone, it is possible that discount was mailed only to one of those emails.
3. Also, please remember to check your Bulk folders because some spam filters may filter your code out as spam and put it in your Bulk folders!

Thanks!
I received the discount code and just bought it. Love it! I've been searching far and wide for a custom alarm clock such as Mobylo's Multi-alarm. Finally found just what I've been looking for. Thanks!
Closed Thread